~ introduction ~

Hey guys! If you're looking for a place to have your book reviewed, you've come to the right place! Just read through this chapter and submit your book at the section at the bottom!

meet the reviewer ~

 My name is Faith and I love to read and write! I hope to do something with English and maybe journalism for my future career! I have two yellow lab therapy dogs that my family and I have trained over the years to visit hospitals and nursing homes. I am a Christian, cellist, dedicated thrifter, and hopefully a half-decent chef haha. I'd love to get to know you better!

rules (MUST READ!) ~

I don't have too many rules for this book review book but please follow the ones I do have!

1. no fanfictions!

2. no books with just straight-up sex scenes!

3. if you like your review, please post my username and a recomendation to your comment page to help me get my book reviewing buisness out there! it would be much appreciated :)

entry format ~

In one comment please list:

1. Your Book Title

2. Your Book Genre

3. Your Username

~please enter your books here!!~

I hope to review your books soon! Also not eta on how fast I'll have your book reviewed, but I'll try to get to them all as soon as possible:)

-faith