🌸Summary🌸

Japan in sinking and everything is in chaos. It's up to Ayumu's sister and her family to find a way to make it out of Japan alive, they encounter some friends one of them is the famous youtuber, Kite! Will the Muto family and their friends fully make it out alive?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I literally finished the anime yesterday July,21st. And how come there are no fics for Kite or Haruo?! It surprises me since people are quick to write on them but i've found none😣😭so i wanna be the first!! Don't know if I might get hate but, I loved Devilman Crybaby a bir more than this. In my opinion the episodes were too rushed and I deeply enjoyed the first 4 or 5 episodes but that's just me.

Oh and personally the op to my book is gonna be Asphyxia by the Japanese band Cö Shu Nie, but the piano version so please check the song out if you havent hear it.

Also why does Kite remind me so much of Ryo Asuka from Devilman Crybaby and the character Shiro from Voltron😶😶

To make thing's clear this is a Kite x oc cause it makes it easier for me to write so you can either choose to read your name instead of my oc's. And one more thing! Please be respectful and I'll try my best to update every week when I can.