- 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

- Something To Remember -
Two months after burying the book

Two months after burying the book, the teens are happily living life. Chaeryeong and Ryujin is nicely re-adjusting to earth again after months in the land. The in between is doing alright with their stand in leaders.

Great actually that now everyone is living equally without Elecrio's perfection. Mia is still guarding the portal in the in between, Sky is still a tourist while Bartholomew Porlisha Vart also known as Lewis.

Is still that inventor that has a lot of wacky helpful things. Lewis also promised himself that he'll admire his work instead of other people other than him.

The three is still the standing leaders while waiting for the new election for the new ruler. They don't want to rush getting a new one and end up into another mess.

Everything is going smoothly for the three, enjoying the in between just like they used to before Elecrio arrived. But... they felt kinda empty too.

Weirdly the three is missing dodging and surviving threats they usually get. Now the only threat you can get from the in between is disturbing the flying octopus.

Which you don't want to.

They miss having an adventure since the only adventure they do is go through in between records and paper work which doesn't compare to the excitement they have during Elecrio's ruling.

They don't want to experience Elecrio's ruling but they miss having adventures. Being a ruler isn't that fun even though their just stand in's.

So much priorities and things to do.. Ruling the in between is different from monarchies in the real world.

In the fictional land the leaders make rules of course but they also create characters and surf through records to know what character or chapter they should add next.

You don't want to repeat a character after all, its somehow going to loose the special touch they have.

Since Mia,Sky and Lewis are only stand in leaders they don't have the authority to make characters using the special ink to create fictional people and places.

Their only task is to keep the in between safe but there's nothing to protect when there's no threat. In between is now better off and the fearless three named by Sky likes living the life they wish they had before.

But of course they'll never forget about the ten teenagers who didn't only became friends with them but freed them from the brain whacked ruler they had.

Leading one of them to sacrifice their own self...

Choi Beomgyu.

The first ever human to ever made it to in between's hall of fame. The hall of fame is a room with pictures of memorable characters in the in between.

Only few can enter that list and have their picture hung, the last character who got into the hall of fame was years ago and no one got added until now.

While cleaning up the crash made by the porvial tower, the one Beomgyu brought down with him Sky actually volunteered to help as a tribute to his late friend.