Boond Boond❤🙈

After all that shit kidnapping drama... Luthras angrily returned to the mansion!! Karan refused to eat the dinner due to deep shock that how could his baby doll do the kidnapping of his brother and being a middle class girl... How could she offer soo much money to the kidnapper!! He straight away moves to his bedroom!!
On the other hand Preeta was fuming that how could Karan believe that kidnapper and leave her over there without speaking a single word to her.... She thought of going at Luthra Mansion...
P: Ye ladka samajhta kya hai khudko.... Ye kuch bhi sochega mere baare men and bina mujhse baat kiye chup chaap ghar chala jaega to mai bhi yahan chup chaap khadhi rahungi.... Huhhh bilkul nahi... Mujhe tumhe bht sunana hai bajarbattu!!
Karan on his side: Mera Dil kahin na kahin jaanta hai ki tum itna galat ni kar sakti Preeta... Par kyun mai hamesha tumhe galat saabit hota dekhke chup chaap khadha ho jaata hoon.. Tumse baat ni kar paata... Kyunnnn... Huhhh mujhe tumse baat karni hai Bajarbatti... Abhi karni hai... Par pehle tum call karo... I am TKL... Mai ni karunga call... ( he was continuously staring at his phone).. And as soon as he picked his phone to call her... His house bell rang... Yess Preeta was there❤😂😍
Rakhi aunty opened the door... And before anyone could ask her anything... She rushed to Karan's room... She knew that Karan was in his room.. ❤
Karan heard the voice of Preeta's bangles and he started acting as if he is going to take a night bath... He took out his clothes and moved inside his bathroom...
Preeta entered shouting "Karan.... Karan... Mujhe pata hai... Tum meri aawaz sunte hi bathroom men gaye ho... Chalo bahar aao.. Mujhe tumse bht important baat karni hai.. Karan...jaldi bahar aao"
Karan literally smiled while thinking that how well she know him❤😍
Karan forgot his towel on his bed while rushing to the bathroom and Preeta noticed that😂😂
P: BTW tumhari towel kahan hai Karan?? Preeta asked to tease him. .
Karan immediately checked it and realised that he forgot that on his bed.. Karan thought of something and asks Preeta to handover the towel to him..
Preeta refused to do soo..
Karan lies "Preeta.. Dekhoo maine na abhi kuch ni pehna hua hai... Agar tumne towel nahi di to mai aise hi bahar aa jaunga" 😂🙈
Preeta immediately picks the towel and moves towards his bath room door and said "Accha ye lo towel and bahar aao jaldi"
Karan slightly opens his door and pulls her inside by holding her hands as tight as he could..
She got scared..
P: Karan... Ye kya badtameezi hai.. Chodho mujhe
Karan in his intensed voice: Aur agar nahi chodha to..
(Karan pins Preeta at the door)
Preeta was lost in his eyes..
Preeta with her teary eyes: Chodh ke to tum mujhe har baar chale aate ho
Karan got tears too..
K: Tumhe kya lagta hai... Mujhe bht khushi hoti hai jab mai aisa karta hoon
P: Mujhe kya pata... Chalo chodho mujhe..
Karan moves closer to her.. They could feel each other's breathe..
K: Nahi Chodhunga
Preeta melted....
Preeta's hands were freezed by Karan
She was not able to move even a little step forward Or backward..
She closed her eyes and moved her head towards Karan's left.. He moved his face in the same direction towards her lips..
P: Plss jaane do Karan.. Ye sahi nahi hai
K: Pati-Patni men sab sahi hai
As soon as she heard "Pati-Patni" from his mouth.. She couldn't control herself.. She opened her eyes and found Karan's face and lips just infront of hers..
She said: Kya kaha tumne.. (Teary eyes)
Karan: Hmm.. Vahi jo tumne suna.. Pati-Patn... He was going to complete it but Preeta pressed her lips with his before that..
Karan responded as tightly as he could... Their kiss soon turned into a french kiss..
Their tongues were rolling over each other..
Preeta grabbed his hair as tight as she could!
Karan lifts Preeta up through her legs as shown in the picture below!!

 Preeta grabbed his hair as tight as she could! Karan lifts Preeta up through her legs as shown in the picture below!!

They continued to kiss for almost 3 minutes..
They slowly opened their eyes after feeling those beautiful kissing moments... They both had tears of happiness..
Preeta was wearing backless suit... Karan turned her back towards him... he softly removed her hair from the back...Touched her back and started giving her soft kisses over there.. Preeta melted.. She just closed her eyes and felt his every single touch❤
Karan slowly opens the knot of her suit.. He pulls off her kurta and started giving her kisses over her neck, Preeta grabbed his hair and moaned.. Karan slowly moved down towards her shoulders... He gave her kisses all over her hands.. Preeta was wearing a sexy bra( not a bra with hooks but with knot)..
Preeta sensually removes his T-Shirt by giving him sensual looks❤🙈
Karan never saw that flirtatious and sensual side of Preeta before and he just Loved it❤ He actually Love everything about her❤
Karan pointed his eyes towards the shower and Preeta pointed her eyes towards the bathtub..
K: Kya baat hai Preeta Ar... (He was going to say Arora but then..).. I mean Mrs The Preeta Karan Luthra.. Mujhe ni pata tha ki is maamle men tum mujhse aage niklogi..
Preeta blushed and ran towards the bathtub area...
Karan followed her..
K: Ab kahan bachke jaogi
P: Bach ke jaana kisko hai(while blushing)
Karan slowly moved towards her... Pulled her towards him.. And he slowly opened the knot of her bra..
(Preeta was soo much lost in his eyes that she didn't realise that)
Karan opened the shower just above the bathtub..
Preeta got back into her senses with the water drops and realised that her bra was losen... Karan winked at her...
She understood everything that he was the one who opened the shower and who opened her bra...
She removes her bra and hugs him as tight as she could.. She grabs his back and caressed it through her fingers... Meanwhile Karan gave her wet neck kisses... They both stood inside the bathtub..
Karan removes Preeta's shalwar and gave her wet kisses all over her legs.. Preeta moaned...
And then Preeta removed his jeans and rubbed her legs with his and gave him wet kisses all over his chest!!
Karan pulls Preeta again for a french kiss... They were completely wet by then... The bathtub was already filled with water... Karan decorated it with the rose petals (rose petals were in one of his bathroom drawer)
Karan picks up the soap and rubbed it on the upper and part of her body..Preeta then applies the soap on his body by rubbing her body with his❤🙈
Preeta's breasts rubbed Karan's chest.. Her neck with his neck.. Her hands with his hands...
Now coming to the lower part of the body.. They removed each other's underwear..
This time Preeta applies the soap on his lower part of the body and Karan rubs it with hers... Preeta moaned: "Aaahhh... Karan..."
They both laid over each other inside the bathtub...
K: Aaj hamare beech itna sab kuch hua.. Par hamne abhi tak ek dusre ko vo ni bola jo hum dono ek dusre se sunna chahte the..
P: (while teasing him) Accha.. Aisa kya hai.. Mujhe to ni pata ki hum dono ek dusre se kya sunna chahte the.. Tum hi batao na ki tum mujhse aisa kya sunna chahte ho jo maine abhi tak ni kaha..
K: Accha.. Tumhe ni pata..
P: Nahi..
K: Sacchi..
P: Mucchi..
K: (He started tickling her) Ab bolo..
P: Okk finee.. Dono saath men bolte hai..
#Preeran confessed their Love together.... "I... Love..... U" ❤❤
And shared another kiss with each other as shown in the picture below..

After spending their beautiful moments

After spending their beautiful moments... They made each other wear their outfits...
(The Luthras were not having a single idea what all happened in their house😂)

And Karan drops Preeta home so that no Luthras could question her that why did she came to their house and straightaway moved to Karan's room)
Sooo at the end.. All the misunderstandings were cleared between our #Preeran and they decided to get married once again with all the rituals..
Happy Ending....
(Aisa sirf FF men hi ho sakta hai... Show men nahi😭😭)
(Show men to is duniya men jitni bhi gadhbadh hoti hai... Sab Preeta ke vajah se hoti hai😑😑)
Huhhh..okk sooo do give ur feedbacks over this khyaali pulao vala OS of mine!!❤❤