Author's Note

You open up the oak wood door into a small room with a cobble stone floor covered by a red carpet, illuminated by the burning light of a fireplace. Multiple bookshelves are propped up around the wall, and above the mantle of the fireplace is a large portrait of your host. Sitting in a large leather padded chair is a man in a black suit with a dark green button up underneath it, a top hat upon his head, and a pair of reading glasses mounted upon his nose. In his right hand, a glass of wine which he sips from before looking you in the eye with his own, deep blue oculus orbs.

     "Greetings dear reader. It is I, your good friend, and faithful servant Kunuk. Before you read the coming story 'Helltaker and The Book of Revelation,' I must give you several warnings as would be appropriate," He begins, sounding smooth and professional in tone and voice. Placing his wine glass down on the nearby table, he takes out a small folded piece of paper from his suit pocket, clears his throat, and reads.

     "The following tale you are about to listen to is not in any way canon to the game made by the wonderful creator Vanripper (or Łukasz Piskorz for his real name), and is not sponsored by him. This is simply my own interpretation of what could have possibly happened after the wonderful game Helltaker. Please, do go and play it for yourself if you have not already. It is free on Steam right now for your own enjoyment. Go and support the original creator in any way shape or form if you feel it is the right thing to do. Also, most, if not all the images used in the upcoming story do not belong to me. Please do go support the original artists and their works, for the images shall remain uncropped, and the artists' names shall be on display for you all to see if the image includes it"

     Then putting the small piece of paper back into his suit jacket, your good friend smiles at you once more. "Now then, without further ado, I shall be sending you on your way to a dear companion of mine who you will be all too familiar with. For they shall be your narrator and loving host as you experience this story first hand. Till next time!"

     And with his last statement, giving you a cheers with his wine glass, you feel a tugging sensation on the back of your neck as the world fades to blackness, and our story can truly begin.