when tamaki asked you out

Third's pov:

Since you have been hanging out with him and the other from the big three. He got feelings for you but he hated when other boys touched you. What he didn't know is that you had a crush on him too. but their was another girl in your class that liked him too,she was going to confess her feelings to him. But she couldn't cause Tamaki had feelings for you and she knew it.

Tamaki's pov: "a-am....so-so...n-nervous!..w-what....if s-she d-doesn't like....m-me back!...No!...get it together tamaki amaijki you got this she does have feelings for you too...." Soon class ended and he went to your class and waited for you to come out of your class with the girl that liked him than he asked you if he can walk you home.

You: "sure yeah not" you smiled but your friend wasn't very happy about it but she shook it off and walked the other walking away with her other bff.

Soon you two got to the gate and you saw your sister mins ashido. She looked at tamaki than at you than smirked.

Mina: "soooooo~ are you guys a thing now?"

You and tamaki Blushed and looked away from each other than you looked back at Mina with look that says let's just go home so you three went home and when you got there tamaki waved goodbye to you and Mina before he left than when you and Mina went inside you started freaking out than noticed a letter fall off your bag so you picked it up and read it.

Mina: " sis what does it say? Who is it from?"

You: "it's from tamaki and that he wants to meet me at the park where all the beautiful blossom trees are. It says he needs to tell me something.

Mina: she gasps "really maybe he will confess to you" she gives you a grin

Your pov: you blushed and ran up the stairs into your room and read the letter again at the corner of the letter it said at 5:00pm. It was 4:19 so you got ready nothing just a little purple dress dress that had light blue flower on the skirt with some boots than when you went downstairs and checked your phone is was 4:49 so you ran to the park and went to the biggest most beautiful blossom tree ever and you saw dark blue hair showing from behind the tree. You open your mouth and say " tamaki?"

Tamaki : he heard your voice and jumped a little than walked to the front of the blossom tree and he was holding flowers and a box of chocolates for you than he gave them to you and said " th-their... f-for... you...!"

You: you took them and blushed by how he knew your favorite flowers and favorite chocolates cause you kinda talk with him a little and it was surprising " th-thank you tamaki"

Tamaki: he looked up at you and smiled than open his mouth and said " am glad you liked them I knew they were your favorites and I told you to come her cause I just wanted to you say th-that...th-that...that....that I like you!"

You: your your eyes widen and looked tamaki with a shocked face " tamaki....I like you too."

Tamaki: " what really!" He hugged you and kissed your cheek "oh am so happy you like me too!"

~time skip- 7 weeks later~