Backstory

I lived with my family in Japan since I was born. I spent 6 years in elementary here, and made some really good friends.

We were the happiest family in the world. I was an only child, so it was me, my mom and dad.

Everything went wrong when mom died though. My father had lost the love of his life and it drove him insane.

He was no longer the loving and caring father I knew and loved.

We moved to America. He married an awful woman who was couldn't care less about me.

I was frequently bullied in school. Other kids would pick on me alot. My father didn't care.

I made myself believe it was all my fault, my self-hate grew and my self-confidence was as if it never existed.

I spent three years in the U.S. All of Junior High basically.

But I didn't cut contact from my friends. We used to FaceTime all the time. They made me feel so comfortable.

We had Gmails, but when we got to Highschool and had our own phones, we exchanged numbers and talked more frequently.

They were the only thing that kept me going. Talking to all of them everyday became a habit.

Eventually, during 1st Year of Highschool, I begged my father to send me to Japan.

He agreed, on the condition that I leave him alone and never contact him again.

He said he'd pay for the old house we lived in, and that he would pay the bills, just to get rid of me.

I agreed.

Getting away from my awful parents, going to Japan and staying in a house with bills already payed?

It's a win-win.

But little did I know the surprises that would await me there.

And so, my little story begins.