𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"¥1,000,000!"

"I'm telling you miss, we won't acce-"

"Then ¥10,000,000!"

"Miss, don't raise it!"

"How much do you want? ¥100,000,000 or ¥1,000,000,000 perhaps?"

You might be wondering what's happening right now, let me show you how it all started.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"But I want to buy that game!"

"We can't!"

I could hear some yelling from outside the restaurant I was in.

"Excuse me for a moment" I excused myself as I left the restaurant to inspect what was going on.

Leaving the restaurant, I followed the direction of where I had heard the voices to see mini versions of Nezu.

"Nezu's brothers?" I gasped, catching their attention.

"You're Nii-chan's friend" They both said at the same time. I've met quite a lot of twins lately, I'm one myself.

"What are you doing outside of a restaurant? Could it be that you got lost?!" I gasped once more.

"N-No, it's not that. We actually just came here to look at something." one with a yellow shirt said.

"What's going on there, Y/n?" I heard.

"Oh, it's nothing! I'll be there in a second!" I shouted.

"Let's go inside the restaurant first, it's not safe outside, especially if you came here without your brother." I said as I gestured to the entrance.

They seemed hesitant at first, but they entered eventually. I followed behind them.

"Now that I realized it, I didn't catch your names." I said.

"My name is Suekichi, that's Kichi!" Suekichi said as he pointed to his brother. Suekichi wore a purple shirt while Kichi wore a yellow shirt.

"My name is Inomata Y/n, call me Y/n. Are you two hungry? Let's go get some food if you are." I suggested.

"B-But, we don't have any money on us." Suekichi mumbled.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be the one paying." I pointed to myself with a smile.

"What would you two like to order?" Mr. Daiki asked the two boys.

"W-We're fine with whatever Y/n wants." Kichi stammered.

"Don't be shy to order. Order anything you like, I'm the one paying, so you shouldn't worry. Plus, as long as your bellies are full, I'm happy." I placed a gentle smile on my face.

They nodded and returned the smile before ordering what they truly want on the menu. We took a seat and waited for our orders to come.

"Anyways, you guys came here to look for something, right? Could it be that you couldn't find it? I know this mall quite well, I could lead you to it." I offered.

"Well, we wanted to check this game and see how much it is, but it was too much so we thought it wasn't worth it." Suekichi explained.

"Here are your orders." Mr. Daiki placed our orders on our table. I thanked the hard-working man before digging in.

"Make sure to eat plenty. If you want more, don't be shy to ask." I informed them.

"Ms. Y/n-" I cut Kichi off.