✒ Stories behind subtle winks ✒

Heyyyhhh lovelies!

      These are situations before km marriage reimagined..

As in the premise,what if Kathir liked mulla whenever he scolded her? What are those looks??!

Let's view closer!

Suggestions and criticism is more than welcome!

..............
.

The sun sparkled as the amber diamond..it's canary rays refracting positivity and festive aura on everyone who took a sip in its lustrous shade..the neem trees swayed in the gentle moving wind..the news announced in the speaker was carried all around the town my nature's very own messenger..Air

The aroma of leafy air mixed with tinge of sandlewood paste, vermillion and turmeric powder lassoed around the nostrils of the inhabitants in the locality...the musical voice of soolamangalam sisters echoing through the walls...the cows moving around the shed admiring it's calves struggling to sip Thier morning milk.. little birdies tweedling around the temple adding Thier croon with its music

The dawned on the occasion of dhanam's nephew 's
Ear piercing ..the inmates of Pandian household were already in the temple ... shortly after Thier encounter with mulla...

Poor girl felt all the efforts of her sneaking out of her home to attend the function going vain..and was seen in business with the scorching sun.. cursing her stars..

Huh! As if the day had stars..

Just when she was lamenting about her poor fate..her angel in rescue arrived..

Angel? Him? Maybe...only for now when I'm in a desperate need of a ride...her coincscience smirked in pride..

Oh really.... we'll see to that

Afterall ,the day had just begun!

He was seen magestically seated on the edge of the front seat in his TVs riding through dust..as if he was the diamond emerging from carbon dust after a deep source eruption..his spiral shaped tesses swayed like disk shapes wild flowers in breeze..his mahogony eyes swayed in merriment..In those earthy hues was his soul, not in they way of those cheesy romance novels, so obsessed with lust, but with the kind of beauty that expands a moment into a personal eternity, a heaven you wish to be a part of....

His russet eyes bawled as the moving acorns when she came into his view..they appeared as simmering molasses putting the richest of browns to shame...just like how life germinates in airy soil,life began to situate in his orbs shining like the opals.. sweetened like piping tea and chocolate brownies..

He saw her petite figure wrapped in the fushia pink and azure blue..the colour of the candy she like the most! Her strature have him dreams that were written by the bards who romantasized the beauty of life..

He thoughts came to halt when she almost hauled his bike stopping him..her face shrunk..mouth huffing in the hot sun..her hands gripped his bike on either sides stopping him from moving further..

She took deep breaths calming herself before asking..

"Kathiru...akash kaathu kuthuku thaana pora??!"

His heart swelled when she called him by his name..the unsaid proclaim of her rights over him..and before his smile would give in..he built a dam over his overexcited heart.. telling of the lover boy in him to not let his guard down!

"Aama....ipo Enna athuku?...eyy vazhiya vidu di mothala! Manushana paduthikitu!"

"Kathiru ..kathiru...plz da Amma Enna vitutu poiduchu! Bus Vera edhumae varala...plz kathiru!"

His lips were in the verge of streaching out again at her da...damn this girl!

"Namba di potatha kavanichirpaala?..apdi onnu therila ...cha avasara pattu olaritiyae kathiru!"

"Eyy na vayasula unnavida rendu vayasu periyava..pechula konjam mariyaatha irukatum!"

Kaathu kuthu akash Ka engluka rosapoo?!

"Sari na vena mama nu koopdatuma?"

As much as it sounded nice..he hated to be called like one among his brothers... that'd be so ordinary won't it?

"Eyyy

"Sari sari na inime mariyaathaya koopudra... please intha oru vaati mattu! Athukapram na unna disturb eh pannamaata plz kathiru

Intha ore vaati please!"

Wait! Only this once? Wasn't she supposed be the one whom she'd share every ride with ? Isn't she his soulmate?...but, His words failed to affirm it

"Psh....vanthu thola!"

His heart was dancing merrily..drunk in the dopomine she gave..until..

"Bye di! Na en mamava paaka poren!"

Those words made his Rosey face hidden behind bottle green leaves dead in the tracks to happiness...his happy spirits gave into the clutches of dissapointment...

His lips twisted and wobbled in annoyance..his heart burned in the heat present in her words ..he was............wounded

Unlike the one in the driver seat the passenger sat dreamily sighing to have gotten a chance to sight her 'lover'

He went on his worst mood that even when she tried to hold his shoulder herself..he shrugged it off and sulked...the dress..her words..her happiness...her lovelorn looks were only to his brother isn't it?

Was he that low in standards to not even deserve love from the only girl he loved with all his heart?

The ride continued with arguments..he chided her out of dissapointment..she reverted back with hatred..his hazelnut corneas almost teared up...

Dissapointment and sacrifice were always his forte'..

...........................
.....

This is the first situation!

It doesn't have a solid storyline...it's just the situation reimagined..

Part 2 will be up Tomo!

Excuse the errors!

Read and review!!!!!