36.

˗ˏˋ "because looks like you're about to pop mama!" 'ˎ˗

it has been a while, aurora was already in her third trimester, and boy was it rough.

especially because spencer and her actually got the house they wanted. they have been trying to move boxes and all, but aurora can only do so much.

but, they did have everything unboxed already, with help from david, derek, hotch, jj and the rest of the team.

"hey bub, cmon we have to go to the doctor! we're going to find out the gender today!" spencer exclaimed. if it was evident enough, he was beyond excited.

aurora chuckles as she slowly made her way downstairs, holding tightly onto the railing. "i'm going."

"be careful.." he says making his way at the bottom of the staircase lending a hand.

"i'm fine, i'm fine." she assured as she walks to the front door.

arriving at the doctors office, they do an ultrasound. both aurora and spencer anxious for whether it was a boy or girl.

the doctor smiles, "looks like you guys are having a..."

"aw a boy! congrats!"

aurora and spencer look at one another with a huge smile.

"wow," aurora chuckles, "thank you."

"by the way.. he is going to be due on.. september 28th."

when getting out of the doctors office, spencer did a little dance that caused aurora to laugh.

"a coincidence that he's going to be born a month before my birthday? and literally a day before yours? exciting! bub aren't you excited?"

aurora smiles sheepishly, "you're adorable, of course i'm excited."

the two made their way home, on the couch watching bobs burgers.

aurora then feels kicks, her eyes widened.

"bub here," she smiles grabbing spencer's hand and places where the kick was coming from on her stomach.

his eyes widened as he looked over to her, "wow this is amazing."

they both chuckle, and he says "did you know the baby can hear us talking?"

"yes, i remember reading something along those lines."

aurora then slides her socks off and stares at her feet, "oh god."

"what?"

"my toes look like sausages."

spencer chuckles, "yeah, usually in the third trimester is when your feet begin to become swollen."

she shakes her head, with a small smile, "agh."