Prologue: the beginning

Authors note:

Seven7eleven11ev in the house! Thank you all the people for supporting me, when I started writing this stoy. I have had this idea for a while no, I just got the courage to write it recently.

So thank you once more and please darkness.

(This is my first story so please be gentle on the reviews and constructive criticism is very much appreciated thanks!!)
__________________________________________________

             Story written by seven7eleven11ev

                        Proluge: the beginning
__________________________________________________
                         Ever()()()()()()()()()Ever
__________________________________________________

"Why do these things always happen to me?"

These words escaped the lips of a young boy walking down the street with his left hand in his pocket, and his other one holding up a sheet of paper he was currently frowning at.

"What in the world am I gonna do know?"

The strange boy whom he are currently observing right now. Has an appearance of dark hair with a pair of matching blue eyes and was currently wearing a dark blue button shirt, black pants with a pair of headphones around his neck and finally some dark shoes. But the strangest thing about his appearance is his pale skin, which some people have weirdly commented him on.

And his name is Christopher Louise. Though he prefers to be called simply Chris.

Letting out a tired sigh he looked at the paper in his hands with a dejected look on his face once again. The paper which he was looking at right now is his current high school examination result. Chris examines his result once more, for the umpteenth time that day. Sighing deeply when his eyes reach a D- written bold in the upper most corner of his result.

"Mom and Dad are not gonna happy about this."

He said with his shoulders slumping. Just the thought of hearing his parents giving him another lecture at home, was already enough to send shivers down his spine and make his blood run cooled. You see Chris is not your usual study hard student, he's more of your typical play now and read later types.

And that is what landed him in this mess.
Pushing his thoughts away. He resumed his walk down the road stopping near a crosswalk, he looked up at the traffic light and saw it was still at red. He stood and waited for it to shine green. He was already preparing himself mentally for his parent's harsh lecture.

Chris felt a small vibration coming from his right leg he put his hand in his pocket bringing out his phone, he saw a text coming from one of his few. He read the text;

[Andrew: hey man! you coming to amber's birthday party tomorrow?]

Chris pondered on the message, for a while before answering replying, so he decided answering honestly;

[Chris: I don't think I can make it.]

[Andrew: why?]

[Chris: didn't do too well on my test. And you know how my parents get when I do poorly.]

[Andrew: well that is what you get for not studying, I told you didn't I? man, I swear you're to laid back sometimes.]

Chris twitched when read the last text. Well his friend did tell him to read last week. But of course Chris your usual play now read later type of guy waved of his comment. The latter text didn't lie about his personality either. Andrew was always the more reserved and more logical of the two. He replied.