oh , hey you . ♡

*yawnnn* It's the first day of school . I'm super nervous . I get up , shower , get dressed , and made sure to fix anything anyone could possibly fun of . My first days of school are usually my worst days .

"Jamie ! it's time for me to take you to school " my mom yells to me as she grabs her jacket and keys. 

" ew. ew. ugly . wtf. Um,  no . " I say to myself as I walk down the halls looking at the guys .. but who am I to judge ? they're probably thinking the same thing about me .

so I walked into first period. This class is so boring ! Well it was , until he walked in .

" let's see , you must be kenneth ? " asked mr.jackson .

"Yes sir "

His voice is adorable . He's so perfect .

For the rest of the class period , all I could do was stare. 

Kenneth POV

So , I've been looking at this girl .. I think her name is Jamie . Mr . Jackson likes calling on her when he knows she's not paying attention.  She's perfect . The way her hair falls perfectly , her eyes are like .. this beautiful hazel , her style is so perf-

Oh god , she's staring at me . Um , be cool . Maybe flip me hair .. ? Ugh.  Idk .

Jamie's POV

He just flipped his hair . Omfg. 

Bell rings :

So he wasn't in my second period class . I was pretty upset . But I did meet this girl named Allison . She's really cool , but more importantly,  we have the same music taste .

So , it's third period . Time for lunch .

Me and Allison stand in line together . I think my day is actually going pretty good so far . I thought as me and Allison walked to an empty table .

But , on the way there , some guy tripped and spilled his food all over me .

Me : what the hell ?!

But when I turn around , kenneth was standing there looking so sympathetic. 

Kenneth : I'm so sorry ! I swear it was an accident ! If you want I can -

Me : no . No . No . It was my fault .

Kenneth looked at me and smiled .

" it wasn't your fault it was mine . I'm a clutz! But besides , you look kinda cute with pizza sauce and pepperoni in your hair . "

We both smiled at eachother , he asked me if me and Allison would like to come and sit with him . So , after I went to the bathroom to clean myself up , we did .

We sat together everyday after that .

In first period kenneth passed me a note .

Kenneth : hey

Me : Hi ,lol .

Kenneth : haha , Um . I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies or something.. ?

Me : sure,  I'd love too .

So, if course I was freaking out . I legit just wanted to jump up and scream " Yes !!!" And just break the awkward silence in the room .

But all I did was smile .