37.

˗ˏˋ "and as the story goes

˗ˏˋ "and as the story goes.." 'ˎ˗

"cervix is dilating!" the doctor yelled.

at this point, penelope was next to her, holding her hand tightly.

"hey hey, girl! you're doing it! you've gotten this far you're doing so good!"

aurora inhales then exhales repeatedly, "is spence here yet? please tell me he is.."

"he's on his way! no need to worry!"

within a few minutes of panic, spencer walks in and quickly goes to hold her hand. he places a kiss on her forehead, evidently nervous as well.

"spence.." she whispered with a smile.

"yes i'm here." he gave a soft smile.

"mrs reid! i'm going to need you to push. can you do that for me?" the doctor asked

aurora pushes, then sighs  loudly catching her breath, "spence i can't. i cant do this. i just can't. i don't know how i'm going to manage."

"hey you're okay. you're doing fine. yes you can bub, do you hear me? you're going to be an amazing mother, and i'm going to be there by your side through it all. i am not going anywhere aurora. you can do this.." spencer encouraged with a smile.

aurora nods, "okay. okay. yeah i can do this. fuck okay."

meanwhile, the team had wrapped up the case fairly quickly. everyone rushing to the hospital, but spencer had obviously left earlier than the rest.

"how's she doing? is she doing okay?" david asks, penelope had came out so she could tell the team what was going on.

penelope sighs, "well that woman sure does have a potty mouth. she has said every curse word in the book, but she's doing amazing."

"a month early too, i can't imagine.." jj chuckles.

"david you can go in if you'd like, they let in three people, they're in the first door to the left." penelope informs.

"oh god, okay. wish me luck guys." david says as he walks away.

"have they picked a name yet?" derek asks.

penelope shakes her head, "not that i know of."

"well now, we just sit and wait." hotch says as they all took a seat in the waiting room.

aurora had tears running down her cheeks, as she continued to push.

"hey you've got this bub. just keep on pushing!" spencer spoke, he himself was nervous so he began to ramble. "did you know, their abnormally large eyes is what makes babies so super cute, so it's perhaps unsurprising that babies' eyes are around 70% of their adult size.