Chapter 1

Brooklyn's P.O.V
I was staring out the window watching all the trees go by us. My mom woke us up one night and told us that we are leaving our father. My father is cruel man he would beat me than he would rape me. Than he would hit my mom than my brother he was always drunk and than he would yell at me saying I was a disgrace to him. I was the best soccer player were I lived they had my college scholarship already for me and than that one day.
*Flashback*
I was laughing with my friends in the car and we were all drunk from this guys party. It was pitched black out and my best friend Jake Sanders was driving us all home. He looked over at me and said "Brooklyn I love you and I always had a crush on you but I know you only see me as a brother." I look at him and smile, "Jake-" before I could finish my sentence we were hit by another car making us flip.
*Flashback over*
The day I woke up from the hospital the doctor told me that I will never play sports again and I lost everything including my best friend Jake. Jake died from blood inside his head they tried to stop all the internal bleeding inside him but it was to late he died. I cried every night knowing that my best friend since Preschool had a crush on me but I didn't even know, I just felt guilty and depressed. I look away from the window to stare at my mom "Mom?" I said, she smiled at me in the rear view mirror. "Yes sweetie?" Mom asked, "Are we almost there? We've been driving for awhile!" I said, my mom smiled at me. "We are here now!" Mom said, than she got out of the car I looked at my brother Nick he just smirked at me than he got out of the car. I sighed than I got out of the car when I looked up the house was beautiful it was big but also old making me love it even more. "Come on kids I already have everything unpacked inside and trust you will love the inside." Mom said, than she walked into the house than I looked at Nick. "Do you like it Nick?" I ask, he looked at me and than smiled he walked over to me than he gave me a hug. "I love it baby sis but I just wanna move and I want you to be happy but to also to move on." Nick said, than he walked away into the house. I started to walk into the house when I felt like I was being watched I look over into the woods but I don't see anything,I walked into the house smiling.
•Please comment and vote if you liked the first chapter! Sorry it's very short!•
~Cierra ;)