Godzilla(Heisei), Anguirus(Showa), Rodan(Heisei) vs MUTO Prime,

The Late Cretaceous, the last era of the dinosaurs.

The dinosaur that would one day be known as Gorosaurus snarled as he stood protectively in front of the group of dinos. His foes growled at the future kaiju. The first would one day be called the MUTO, the second feared through the galaxy as Bagorah, and the third was the weapon called the Gryphon. While they all were different, there was one thing that was very clear. They were bullies, cruel, and sadistic. Before the trio could make their move, a rock shattered against Gryphon's head. The trio turned to where the rock came from and snarled in rage at what they saw. A Godzillasaurus, an Ankylosaurus, and Pteranodon glared at them. The three bullies approached them and growled before charging, the two dinosaurs and one pterosaur doing the same...

Decades later, in the city of Tokyo, amongst the noise, work on a subway tunnel was steadily in progress. As they knocked away a layer of stone, they noticed an orange obstruction was uncovered. As they pondered what this could be, the ground started shaking, and the poor workers were crushed under rubble.

With a loud bellow, a MUTO Prime erupted from the ground. The Titan looked about, taking in her surroundings. On either side of her, Bagorah and the Gryphon emerged, shaking off the rubble before looking around. The three grinned at each other, the same thought popping into their heads. With a great swing of her arm, the MUTO Prime tore through a row of buildings. Bagorah took to the air and swatted jets out of the sky while the Gryphon smashed the Maser Cannons and tanks, leaving their boss to rampage to her heart's content. But little did they know was an old foe was approaching the city. In Tokyo Bay, a row of jagged plates sliced through the waves. A charcoal leviathan rose from the waves, water running down his scaley hide.

Godzilla's pointed ears caught a bellow that he thought he would never hear. Gritting his double rows of teeth, he stepped out of the bay and thundered into the city.

Bagorah landed in front of a family, grinning hungrily. But before he could bite down, his large ears caught the sound of footfalls. Turning around to see who it was, a clawed hand grabbed his "beard" and Bagorah found himself face-to-face with a VERY enraged kaiju he never met. "Who is this kaiju and what did I do to make him so mad?!" was the thought that went through the bat's head right before he got a nuclear knuckle-sandwich to the face, smashing him to the streets. The King of the Monsters lifted his foot to stomp Bagorah to death, but the Korghan Beast rolled out of the way and took off towards his allies. Godzilla snarled at this, it seems Bagorah was just as cowardly as before. He looked down at the family and tossed his head, telling them to get out of the city. While he wasn't a big fan of humans, he didn't wish that they die, he would rather live and let live.

An apartment building crashed to the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust. The MUTO Prime stopped and looked at Bagorah, who landed and screeched in a panic. The Gryphon cuffed him over the head, growling at him to slow down. Bagorah shook his head and pointed his wing down the street, where the MUTO Prime saw a giant thundering toward them. Even though he was vastly different, she recognized the blast from the past. She started toward him, the Gryphon and Bagorah following. The kaiju stopped a fair distance from each other. The MUTO Prime growled at Godzilla, telling him it has been a long time. Godzilla snarled back, saying it wasn't long enough, and he wasn't as easy to hurt as before. MUTO Prime narrowed his red eyes before bellowing a battle cry and charging, Godzilla doing the same.

Once she was close enough, the MUTO Prime swung her fist, aiming for Godzilla's head. The King ducked under the arm before straightening up and slashing his claws across her face, carving trenches in her armored hide. The MUTO Prime growled before pulling her other arm back and slamming it into Godzilla's gut, sending him sliding back. Godzilla hunched over, resisting the urge of giving his foes the satisfaction of seeing his blood. He straightened up and saw her eyes glowing. Opening her jaws, the MUTO Prime let out a thundering roar, hitting Godzilla. The King of the Monster dug in his claws, grinning as the MUTO Prime realized her attack wasn't hurting her long-time foe. Godzilla snorted, while that attack packed a punch when he was smaller, but now thanks to that unnatural energy that changed him, he wasn't fazed now. Godzilla snarled at her, saying, "my turn" in Kaiju.