His teeth, Those damn teeth

It's been a few days since you met Jackson and the rest of the Katafygio but in all honesty, Jackson was the one you truly cared about.

Your name is (Y/N) you're (Y/age) and you are a new member of Kataftgio. It hasn't been too long since your parents kicked the bucket and your sister ran off on her own the day she hit 15. Honestly, you don't really care. You've never really cared about anything, to be honest. Ever since you were born you were taught to survive and fight for your life. That's all you really ever cared about since then.

But you have a huge secret. You look at your reflection of the bowl of soup you were eating for breakfast. When you were 8 you were bit by a zombie. It wasn't deep enough to turn you into a full zombie but it was enough to turn you into a hybrid. Your parents did their best to hide your zombie features so you don't get caught by that one government group. Garden of humor or something? Actually, it might be Spanish but what the fuck do you know.

You get up and throw away your half empty/full bowl of soup not feeling very hungry after revealing their oh so tragic life story to the readers. You wave to one of the members of the group, you think they were a soldier? Most likely looking at their build. You skipped along your (H/C) hair swaying along with every jump and skip. You look around and see a few grunts.

"I wonder what that is?" You think to yourself going to the noise. Then you see him "Jackson?!" You ask with a sweet smile. The pink-haired boy lets go of the pole. He was going crunches. He cleans off the sweat on his face with his shirt. You blush looking at his crippling sexy abs. Fuvk you want to lick them. "Y/N! What are you doing here?" Jackson asks with a smile full of teeth. Fuck. He's so hot, he had some lettuce stuck on his teeth.

God who knows how long that had been there? Does he brush his teeth? Fuck you want to taste it. Explore his mouth with mine. You blush and look away "I'm just looking around, I heard a noise and I just found you stupid head". You hear his steps getting closer to you "What did you think I was doing huh (Y/N)?" He smirks pinning you to a near log wall. His hot breath made its way to your ear and holy shit.

"I-i..."

"You know, you've caught my attention ever since you arrived... I feel like now I know why"

His free made it to your waist and starts trailing it's way to your butt. He gives it a soft smack and starts laughing and walking away "haha, it's still to early for that you horny horny (Y/N)"

That.. THAT SON OF A BISCUIT!