My Life is a story

In the dark with my music on~
I sang in my all too familiar room. "Shut the heck up" screamed my arse of a dad. Then my mother yelled at him "get out now!" They had another fight last night I guess. Mom always wins though. She is the only one I can trust. We are that cliche "broken family" though in our defence my dad is a lazy arse hole. However my mother and I have well paying jobs. She is the CEO of Paris Out look. A well known fashion brand. I work as a barista at Starbucks. I heard the door slam shut. He left and hopefully for good. "Jasmin baby girl you can come down now he left." I turned my music off and ran down stairs. My mom smiled that sweet smile to tell me that we were gonna be okay. "Now since tomorrow is your first day as a senior. Let's go out to eat and celebrate!" I love going out to eat. We loaded up in our jeep and headed to the best place in the entire world both ours and the gummie bear world. Kyoto, my favorite Japanese restaurant.
When we got to Kyoto, we sat at our usual table but something was different. I wonder what it could be. "Hello, I am your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?" A deep, sexy voice boomed over my head. I turned slightly to see a drool worthy guy standing above me. "Um.. Ill have a pepsi." My mother requested. I on the other hand was still gawking at him. I finnaly snapped out of it and replied with sweet tea. He was leaving when I saw a cocky smirk on his face, and to make it worse a wink that shot me dead. Good Lord this boy is sexy.

P.s my photo is Jasmine no hate please it will be deleted.