Gum Wrapper

A/N- okay so I have this story completed on paper I just wanted to clear up the fact that Crowley, Aziraphale, ect you know don't have genders and throughout this story I use they/them pronouns aka non-binary no transphobia or homophobia will be tolerated on my page.   -Jay💙💙

Beelzebub was so close to banging their head on their throne. In Hell, they're dealing with a new set of irritating readouts. "Crowley littered one gum Wrapper at 13:31:40", that was the 7th time today. Beelzebub had come to the conclusion that this is not what they wanted when they fell from Heaven.

At first Crowley and Aziraphale did not enjoy the fact that their head offices were getting alerted when they did a good or bad deed. That was before Crowley had come up with an idea and asked Angle to meet them at the park.

"Yes? Crowley dear?" Aziraphale asked, them once they had both sat down on a bench. Crowley looked over at them, their eyes were more snake-like, probably because of the stress their bosses were putting on them. "I figured it out, Angel."

"Care to tell me what you figured out, my dear?" The white haired Angel asked with a small smile.

"Sssso I know we're both overly stressed because of this new system and we can't have you glowing or gaining extra eyes, you'll scare the ducks. I figured out how to get our higher ups to leave us alone," Crowley explain. "Again."

Aziraphale raised a blonde eyebrow a confused look on his face. "If we doing something good or bad over and over again soon enough they're just going to stop looking." Crowley finished.

Opening a piece of gum Aziraphale looked at Crowley. "That would be all tickity boo, but what could we do over and over like that?" They asked.

"I don't know." Crowley admitted. "Is that your sugar free crap?" Crowley asked, pointing to Aziraphale's gum.

"Always." Aziraphale answered. "Want one?" They asked.

"Oh, sure." Crowley said, with a sigh.

Aziraphale tossed his trash in the trashcan next to the bench. "Want me to throw away your trash?" They asked.

"Naw." Crowley said, tossing the wrapper to the ground. The angle being an angle picked up the trash. "Hey! I got an idea. Pass the wrapper back." Aziraphale raised an eyebrow but listened to there other half.

Crowley tossed the wrapper back to the ground. "Littering is bad picking up after littering is good." Crowley said, watching Aziraphale pick the wrapper back up again.

"It's a really good idea." Aziraphale said, handing the wrapper back to Crowley.

"Thanks." The demon said throwing the piece of trash back to the ground.

Aziraphale picked it back up again. "You're welcome." They spent the last 10 minutes laughing.

(Crowley littered one gum wrapper at 13:31:58)

(Crowley littered one gum wrapper at 13:32:04)

(Crowley littered one gum wrapper at 13:32:47)

Beelzebub was going to go insane.

Yes, Gabriel told Aziraphale to act like an angel but after.

(Aziraphale picked up one gum wrapper at 13:31:42)

(Aziraphale picked up one gum wrapper at 13:32:00)

(Aziraphale picked up one gum wrapper at 13:32:30)

(Aziraphale picked up one gum wrapper at 13:32:58)

Yeah, Gabriel and Beelzebub weren't even going to bother looking when they got alerted they knew it was going to be Crowley littering a gum wrapper or Aziraphale picking up one gum wrapper.

The ducks were looking at them weird but it was so much fun to mess with Heaven and Hell like that and Crowley and Aziraphale bother had unworried smiles on their faces.

The End

A/N
Tell me what you think. Any other ships you want me to write about?
-Jay 💙💙