Important Author's Note

Hey Guys,

I know it's been a while. This is actually the longest I have gone without updating this baby and I'm sorry for keep y'all waiting but I kinda told you what's going on, innit?

Exams are starting beginning of next month, running to the end as per it's online exam and it would be pretty complicated. Immediately after my exam, I'm doing my defense online as well. So you understand that I have a lot of things piled up.

I'm not going to pull the whole "I'm a final year student" card on y'all because most of you guys have been checking up on me and asking if I'm okay. I honestly appreciate that. I feel loved.

I don't know when next I'd update. I might drop an update before the month fully ends, but I cannot promise and even if I drop an update, It might be another suspense. I really don't want to put you guys through that.

Anyway, I need your prayers honestly because I don't want an extra year 😂😂. No matter how intelligent people think I am, I still needs prayers tho... So I'd appreciate it if you chip me into your prayer points once in a while.

I really miss you fam and I can't wait ti get back to writing this book again. You can check out a redefined and modified version of "Beneath the Surface" on Goodnovel to pass time. I added ten extra chapters to the previous one and I also changed quite a lot of things. So you should really go check it out.

Thank you very much. I'll see you soon ❤️❤️❤️