Chapter 1

10 days ago...

    Bumblebee was driving down the roads in Jasper Nevada when he heard the oh to familiar sounds of decepticon guns. He drove faster out of the town before fighting the cons. He transformed back to his bot form and started firing his guns. He was shot once on his side but it wasn't bleeding too bad yet, he continued to fight and soon realized he had to either call for back up or retreat. He hid behind a large rock and used his com link to call for backup.

  "bumblebee to base i repeat bumblebee to base i need a bridge immediately! Im in a battle with some cons and i could really use an escape right about now!" Bumblebee tried to com to the base but all he heard was static. He began to panic but tried to remain calm, he breathed out and started to attack the decepticons trying to give him some time to drive away. One decepticon shot him on his chasis causing him to fall back, he tried to get up but felt a foot forcing him back down.

   He looked up to see Knockout smirking down at him, next to Knockout was Starscream and Shockwave who were also smirking but when it came to Shockwave you never know. Knockout forced Bumblebee to stand up suddenly a bridge was opened and Knockout forced Bumblebee to step inside, once through when they get to the other side bee is inside of a lab with a giant incubator in the middle with tech everywhere. Before bumblebee could question where he was he was knocked out and placed in the incubator ready for the experiment to begin...

 Before bumblebee could question where he was he was knocked out and placed in the incubator ready for the experiment to begin

(basically this but with less incubators, smaller, and has more science stuff and technology around.)

Present time...

  Stunticons where currently shooting at Optimus and his fellow Autobots when they suddenly heard a loud cry. *Go to 11:28 for roar* They all looked into the sky to see a 4 winged yellow and black Predacon. On the creatures back was Shockwave who of course didn't show any emotion due to him not having a actual face. Shockwave landed the creature who followed behind Shockwave as he walked towards the now petrified Autobots.

  "What...What is that thing?" Arcee questioned while stepping back trying to get away from said beast. Shockwave turned to the beast and held out his servo to which the beast put his head on, letting the one optic no faced decepticon touch him. (Holy shit that sounds so weird)

   "This is my latest creation. It is a Predacon Insecticon hybrid, He was designed to obey any command from higher ranked decepticons." As shockwave said this he let go of his hold on said Predacon and pointed towards the Autobots. The Predacon screeched into the air and attacked the Autobots, the beast attacked Bulkhead first due to him being a..ahem..Large target. As the beast attacked Bulkhead Stunticons along with Shockwave were all attacking the autobots as well. The beast swung his tail at Bulkhead trying to get him to become parallelized or killed.  Optimus knew they couldn't survive any longer but he could see there was something familiar about the Predacon.