R u n F a s t e r

A/N This chapter takes place five years in the past. In the next chapter, these characters will be five years older than in their bios.

Run.

It was his choice.

Run.

He didn't want them to find him.

Run.

But they were there.

Run.

Right

Run.

Behind

Run.

Him.

Run.

"Stop!" an officer's voice rang in the damp air.

Run.

He didn't want to go with them.

Run.

He was running out of breath, but he kept running.

Run.

There was only one option.

R u n  F a s t e r.

Running into an alleyway, Izuku maneuvered his way through the ally. I can't keep going for much longer. He heard the officer's footsteps fade into the distance. Izuku was very out of breath and just wanted to collapse then and there. He noticed someone walking towards him, although their features were obscured because of the moon. Just as they crouched down to his level, he fell unconscious into their arms.

                                                    ??? POV

Kakushigoto Aiko was just walking home and shit when she heard loud breathing in an alleyway. So naturally, like the dumb ass she is, she went to go check it out. To say she was surprised to see a child was an understatement.  So naturally, like the caring person she is, went to go see if he was alright. To say she was surprised when he passed out was also an understatement. Well shit. She couldn't leave the kid out there alone. 

"Aiko-nii, who's that?" a blonde kid asked her. "I dunno. Just kinda passed out." She brought the broccoli boy to her sleeping place, which consisted of a large box on its side with a metal sheet on it. It wasn't too comfortable, but you learn to get used to it. "Hey Kat, you think you can go grab Asahi for me?" The boy sharply nodded his head and scampered off.

Kakushigoto Aiko

Quirk: Enhanced senses

Enhances all six senses

Drawback: This quirk cannot be turned off.

Age: 14

Name Meaning: Kakushigoto means secret, and Aiko means love child. Shoto.

                                                 *All credit goes to the original artist*

"Aiko-nii!" Kat yelled returning with Asahi.

Shimizu Asahi

Quirk: Definition

Allows the user to tell the definition of someone. Name, age, quirk, and drawback.

Drawback: If it's used too many times in an hour, the user will develop a headache.

Age: 12

Name meaning: Shimizu means clean water, and Asahi means morning sun.

*All credit goes to the original artist*

"Hey," he said calmly. "Can you figure out what age he is?" Aiko asked. The ravenette shrugged and focused on the sleeping boy. "He's four," he confirmed. Kat's eyes beamed at the thought of another kid his age.

Bakugou Katsuki, Alias: Mori Ryuu

Quirk: Explosion

Explosion allows the user to excrete nitroglycerin like sweat from their palms and ignite it at will to create various types of explosions.

Drawback: During cold weather, the nitroglycerin-like sweat requires a slightly longer time to detonate, as opposed to warm weather, where conditions are optimal for ignition.

Age: 4

Alias meaning: Mori means forest, and Ryuu means dragon.

"He's waking up!" Katsuki squealed. The boy was startled. "Hey kid, what's your name?" The boy shot us wary glances but told us. "M-Midoriya Izuku," "Well, why were you running?" He looked sad as if he had just remembered. "I was running from the police. I didn't want new parents." Aiko felt a pang of sympathy rush through her and blurted out, "Would you like to live with us?" Izuku looked startled, it must be the thought of someone accepting him. And holy shit he smiled. He smiled so brightly that they thought it must be daytime. "Yes!" he cried. Aiko made a promise to herself that day. She was going to protect that child no matter what.