𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚔

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hey Yuki, what do you like about Kashima-kun?"

"N-No, I...please stop! If he hears you..."

"He's not here, so no worries."

"But, I don't really feel that way...well, maybe I do like him a little, but well...it's just"

"Well, I can totally see Kashima-kun's appeal. He easily has the best looks and personality of any guy in our class. He's kind of a 'comfy' type."

"That's true! One time, I dropped my eraser, and he picked it up for me!"

"Lucky you!"

"The only other appealing guy in our class is, like...Kamitani, maybe? I think even girls in other classes and upperclassmen like him"

"Yes, he's hot"

"Well, he is attractive, but isn't he a little scary?"

"That's what makes him so hot! Besides, he's in the babysitter club to help Kashima-kun! That proves he's secretly nice! Definitely top-tier!"

"True...but I think I'm still more of a Kashima girl myself."

"Oh, also, Kashima-kun seems pretty friendly with Inomata-san from the gifted class, doesn't he?"

"Ever hear the rumors that they're romantically involved?"

"I'm sure that's not true! I mean, you know Inomata-san. She's 100% not the romantic type. You've heard her. 'Studying is all that matters!' and stuff."

"Oh, please! No one could live their life like that!"

The girls gossiped away, not noticing Inomata in front of their classroom, listening in their conversation about her.

The guys attempted to warn them, but it was too late. Inomata glared at them, causing the girls and even the guys to be terrified of her.

"Oh, Inomata-san. What's the matter? You need something in our class?" Kashima asked.

"O-Of course not!" Inomata stuttered before glaring at the students again.

"I don't know why the rest of you come to school, but if you're going to engage in petty gossip, at least have the decency to shut the door first!" Inomata stormed off.

"Inomata-san?"

"Terrifying..."

"Oh, Y/n, I didn't see you there." Kashima said, surprised. Y/n had been standing behind Inomata the whole time, but since she was slightly shorter than her twin sister, no one noticed her.

"I feel slightly offended." she huffed at Kashima's remark.

"Y/n! Our savior!" the boys cooed. The boys and girls thanked the heavens for sending Y/n down to Earth to comfort them after being scolded by Inomata.

"As much as I dislike my sister, gossiping is just rude. Gossips are worse than thieves because they steal another person's dignity, honest reputation, and credibility which are impossible to restore. So remember this, when your feet slip, you can always recover your balance, but when your tongue slips, you cannot recover your words." Y/n said with no mercy.

"Please show us mercy!" they all yelled.

"I'll be kind enough to forgive you, but don't expect me to forget. That's my sister you're gossiping about." Y/n snapped back to her cheerful mode.

'So there are girls who like Hayato. Of course there are. But they like him for the way he looks. That's not what I fell for...' I thought with a sad smile.