The Neighbors

Their pants slowed as Trevor collapsed beside Lilly. This was a new strange step for them. They were neighbors and maybe friends. They barely had anything in common appearance wise and personality wise. Trevor was what most people would call a hipster. Thick-rimmed glasses, flannel, skinny jeans, converse, the whole stereotypical shebang. Lilly ,however, was his polar opposite.

She wore floral pattern dresses and blouses with white girly shoes.
She likes to bake, he likes to write lyrics for his non existent indie band. She's a daddy's girl, his parents are dead. She's shy, he cheery. How they got together was a mystery to the outsiders of their relationship. If you could call what's between them a relationship.

Lilly searched her room for something to cover herself. 'How could she be so modest after what we just did?' Trevor thought to himself after he realized what she was doing. She decided to put on his shirt until she got in the shower.

"Where are you going?" Trevor asked as he was propped up on his elbow with his head tilted.

"Um...uh... To s-shower and to make f-food," she started to blush.
He always thought her stutter was annoying but cute. She scampered out of the room. He sat there wondering if he should join in the shower. He decided against it knowing that she would probably flip the fûck out and hit him.

He got out of bed and put his boxers on and ruffled his hair. Trevor then decided to do what any male would do in his situation. Go through her stuff. At least he thought most men would. He starts to rummage through the top drawer which was her underwear drawer. He held up a pair of black and white polka dotted panties and chuckles to himself at her taste in undies.

He then found something he certainly didn't expect to see in her drawer. A big black dildo. He gaped at it. He was hesitant to touch at first when he thought about the places it has been. He figured he might as well since his mouth was where the dildo usually goes. He never in million year thought Lilly of all people would have a fûcking dildo! He flopped it around in his hands until he heard an unearthly noise behind him.

Lilly wrapped in a white towel had her hands over her mouth. Her face as red as anything red that you can think of. Trevor started to laugh hysterically at the whole situation. She ran towards him to try to get her "toy" away from him. He held above him as she jumped up and down to reach it. 'Damn our height difference', at that moment she wished she as tall as Shaq so she could crush him under her foot.

"Okay, okay, here," he said still laughing. She breathed a sigh of relief. She placed her private toy back to its rightful place. Lilly never in her life felt this embarrassed. She knew Trevor will never let her live this down. She shivers at the thought of him making dildo jokes.

"I'm hungry," he said looking at her expectingly "I need a snack," He whined as he dramatically rubbed his stomach.

"O-okay," she brushed past him avoiding eye contact. She was still recovering from her mortification.
He followed her to the kitchen and plopped himself in a chair, waiting for his food. He began to grow impatient after waiting for a minute or two. He came behind her, and wrapped his arms around her petite waist. She jumped a little at the sudden contact. Trevor loomed over her shoulder to see what Lilly was placing on a pan.

He quirks an eyebrow, " Pizza Rolls?", he questions.

"P-pizza rolls are my favorite." She proclaims childishly.

"That's not my usual after fûck food, but I'm not complaining." He smirked.