Papa où t'es ?

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Matthew Williams or better known as Canada for the personification of the nations was sitting in front of the television together with his polar bear pet, Kumajiro.

Today is the beginning of July, for Canadians today is Canada Day.  Matthew has participated in activities that required him to attend and is now back at his home.  Today many of his people give him greetings and gifts, he appreciates all of them, but ... if only they came maybe Matthew would be happier.

"Today is the first of July! Happy Canada Day!"  Excited the television reporter.

"Yes, happy my day! Unfortunately, none of them care!" Canada said with sarcasm.

"Who?"  Kumajiro asked.

"Canada! Your owner! Huft ..." Canada stood up and started walking to the stairs.  He intends to take a nap because none of them will look for him.  After all, many of them even (always) often forget that he exists.  If not, then they think he is his brother, America or Alfred.

Matthew walked to his room and he didn't need to worry about Kumajiro.  He knew the bear was even smarter than Alfred.  What he needed to worry about now was whether he could sleep or not.

After looking for a comfortable position finally his violet eyes began to close.  Sweet dreams, Canada.

Canada opened his eyes and was greeted with bright sunlight.  Finally, his eyes could clearly see the surrounding landscape.  Slightly snowy green meadows in some parts.  Beautiful scenery.  Canada, wait ...is that even his name?

"W-Where am I? who am I?" He said quietly.  He saw his arms, small and smooth white.  Then he looked left and right.  There is something nearby.  A white lump that looks like snow, but it seems like it's not ...

The lump moves and looks at him. Violet met with dark chocolate.  Then the owner of the brown eyes ran towards him.  It turns out that it's only a polar bear cub... eh ?! A polar bear cub ?!

"Stay away !!!"  He cried, arms now protecting his face.  But the bear cub kept aiming at him and started sniffing him.  Slowly, he began to open his protection.  The bear cub looks at him with eyes that seem to miss its master.

"Vinland!"  The bear hugged his small body.

"V-Vinland ...?"  He asked, somehow the name seemed familiar but also unknown by him.

"Baldr!"  Exclaimed the bear again with a different name.  "Vinland! Baldr!"

"S-Sorry, but who is Vinland or Baldr? And how can you talk?"  He asked again.

The polar bear crouched sadly and snorted.  "Never mind, let's go west,"

"But-,"

Too late, his hands had been pulled by the bear cub.  Their journey then begins and silence accompanies them.  None of them spoke.

On the way, he saw his reflection in a  river.  Pale blond hair with a strand that defies gravity, beautiful violet eyes, ivory white skin, pink cheeks, clothes are long tunics with a red ribbon around the neck and trousers that are covered in his tunic.  His feet were not protected by anything but were not hurt at all from their journey.

Finally they arrived at exactly noon.  His eyes were served by many people who made wooden cabins and other work.  He wanted to ask those people.  But worried they do not speak the same language with him.  Scared, he hugged the bear cub and looked for comfort in its soft fur.

"Look at that, Mon ami! Personification of this land that I found!"  Exclaimed a voice.

"I found it first, Frog!"  Said another voice with annoyance.