Info.

If you read my other NSFW story with Jungkook. That was my first story ever, it wasn't really what I wanted to do I thought it was shitty, but thanks for liking it.

Now this one is going to have some shit in it, since I've been on wattpad for a long ass time, and whateva innocence I had is gone like long gone. Anyway done with that.

⚠⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠⚠

There will be lots of fucking!!!!!!

Bottom Hongjoong
Bottom Seonghwa
Bottom Yunho

There will be pictures in here with their dicks showing (maybe)

But they will have some body parts showing ok.

The other members they will be in the story also. I won't just focus on the main couple, and these are the ships I like so don't judge.

Mingi x Wooyoung
San x Jongho x Yeosang

Now I know y'all going to say something about San, Jongho and Yeosang, I making San top in the relationship.

Y/n's baby 👅-Hongjoong

FuckmeY/n🍆🍑- Seonghwa

Y/n's slut🍑💦- Yunho

Woogi- Wooyoung

😎Mingi😎- Mingi

I'msan's- Jongho

It'syaboi- San

Yeosangbestboi- Yeosang

Master Y/n- that's you ma boi!!!

Of course the bottoms will be cross dressing UWU. Also Yunho will be getting knocked down to 5'11, DON'T HATE ME, I just don't want to make the reader like a fucking titan/ giant (AOT & Haikyuu UWU)

I won't be rushing this book like I did with NSFW, because I look back at that book and I'm like da fuq I wrote.
Anyway y'all know what's up, don't report my shit UWU and we'll be cool.

also when they have likes on them that means that it's post, but with out the likes it will be just the group chat or a DM and if it has Relationship as the chapter name then it's a story. 

None of these pictures are mine, they belong to the beautiful people that took them😍🥰

STREAM ZERO: FEVER PART. 1