☆9☆ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 2

Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ, Sᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21s, 1989

Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ, Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21sᴛ, 1989

BEEP BEEP BEEP- Kandi's alarm clock booms as she begins to wake up.

"OH MY GOODNESS, SHUT UP", she says as she throws her hairbrush at the alarm clock and rolls back over to go back to sleep.

"Oh no you don't, if you go back to sleep now we'll be late for school", Lisa said as she pulls the cover off the bed.

"Oh well", Kandi said balling up.

"You're not gonna like me for this but you'll get over it"

Lisa starts to drag Kandi off the bed by her feet.

"Hey ! What are you doing- BONK

"OW", Kandi exclaims after her head hit the floor.

"Now get your butt up and get ready for school", Lisa said leaving her room.

"Okay MOM", Kandi yells back.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

"Kandi, Lisa is gonna have to leave school early today to go to a doctor's appointment. Will you be fine on your own for the rest of the day?", Kandi's uncle said turning around to look at her in the backseat.

"I'll be fine unc don't worry", She said smiling.

"Ok Lisa I'll be back at 12 to come get you", he said.

"Okay bye daddy", she said leaving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye unc", Kandi said waving at him.

"Bye girls", he said before driving off.

★ ★ ★

"Hey unc where's Lisa ?", Kandi asked climbing into the backseat.

"She said something about her having a surprise at the house for you. So she stayed at home", her uncle said.

"Oh"

☆★☆

"Kandi put on this blindfold, I'll tell you when to take it off", Lisa said smiling and jumping up and down.