𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕!

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Huh? What on Earth..." I heard Ryu-kun say. I turned around to see him holding an envelope.

"Kashima, is that...a love letter? Is it a love letter?!" a man with blonde hair and circular glasses gasped. I'm guessing he's one of Ryu-kun's classmates.

"Usokawa?" Ryu-kun mumbled.

"A, love letter...no fair! Who's it from? Well? I've never seen a love letter left in a shoe locker before! Ushimaru-san? Is it from Ushimaru-san?! If it's from Ushimaru-san, I..." the guy named 'Usokawa' exclaimed.

"Well, there's no name on it. Maybe it's a prank." Hayato grabbed the 'love letter' and searched for a name.

"Hard to imagine any girl doing something so old-fashioned these days." Hayato scoffed.

"Even if it's old-fashioned, it's still romantic to receive a hand-written letter!" I retorted, stepping closer to Hayato in order to see the letter.

"I-I'll do it! I'll check it myself! You don't have to open it!" Ryu-kun shouted, snatching the letter back.

"I'm not gonna open something that doesn't belong to me." Hayato told him.

"Ryu-kun seems rather flustered today." I mumbled as I watched how odd Ryu-kun was acting.

"Still...it can't be a love letter. Girls don't especially like me." Ryu-kun said.

'How many girls has he ignored to think that?' I sweatdropped.

"Excuse me! Don't cluster here. You're in the way of people trying to leave." Maria demanded.

"I-Inomata-san. Sorry. We'll get out of the way." Ryu-kun stuttered as he hid the love letter behind his back.

"Well...I'm glad you understand." Maria seems flustered too. No way...does she possibly like Ryu-kun? This will be great blackmail material.

Usokawa sneaked up behind Ryu-kun and snatched the letter away, opening it slowly.

"Let's see here...'Kashima Ryuichi-sama. I realize this is sudden, but I like you. I love you. When I think about you, I can't sleep, day or night'." Usokawa read half of the letter.

"Who sleeps during the day?" Hayato retorted.

"I do, sometimes when I'm tired." I replied as I snatched the letter away from Usokawa.

" 'I love your kindness, your diligence, and everything about you. I love, love, love, love you! If you wouldn't mind giving me a reply, meet me tomorrow morning behind the school building before clubs meet. I'll be waiting'." I read.

"It has her class and name written." Usokawa pointed out.

"It really is a love letter, Ryu-kun!" I exclaimed. I looked up to see Ryu-kun has turned into a tomato.

"I'm not sure if he's blushing because of the love letter or if it's because Y/n read the letter for him." Usokawa sweatdropped.

"I think it's both..." Ryu-kun mumbled as he covered his face with his arm.

"What? Kashima, do you possibly like this girl?" I grinned as I stepped closer to him with a blush.

"Why are you blushing too?" Hayato asked.

"Because it's so cute and romantic!" I responded.

"No, it's just...no one's ever said this to me..." Ryu-kun is so cute when he's flustered!

"Anyway, I need to give careful thought to my reply, I guess. For now, I need to get to the daycare room." Ryu-kun grabbed the letter from my hand and neatly folded it back inside the envelope.