𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

(03/06/2023 : Hi update, wear whatevs as long as you can swim in it.)

"Ryu-kun, where did Hayato go?" I asked.

"Kamitani said he was going for a swim. Over there." Ryu-kun pointed to the ocean.

Hayato's swimming a bit too fast.

"Don't swim too far, Hayato!" I yelled. He stopped swimming and turned to me, giving me a thumbs up.

"Still, Inomata-san isn't done changing yet?" Shizuka asked.

"I dragged her along, hoping to give her a breather, but..." I sighed.

Although I don't like my sister very much, she still makes me worry, even if I'm the younger one.

"Inomata-san just arrived." Ryu-kun announced.

I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw the swimsuit she was wearing. It was her school swimsuit!

"Um...I'm sorry I'm late." she apologized.

"A school swimsuit? Ino-chan, you naughty girl." Usaida chuckled.

"Shut up, Usaida-kun." Shizuka smacked Usaida's face with a towel.

"Inomata-san, you wore your school swimsuit, huh?" Ryu-kun smiled at her.

"Do you have a problem with that? As long as I can swim in it, what does it matter?"

"I agree. I'm wearing the one I used in middle school too."

"You can't do this, Ino-chan! Girls need to try to look pretty at all times!" Sawatori-san grabbed her hand.

"I do believe they sell swimsuits at the beach shop." Kumatsuka-san informed.

"For now, I'll lend you this." Mamizuka-san wrapped a skirt around Inomata's hips to cover up her legs.

"Let's go pick one out for you!" Shizuka smirked.

"Huh? But...sensei" I cut her off.

"No buts, Onee-chan! We're buying you a swimsuit and that's final." I grabbed her hand and all of us dragged her against her own will to the beach shop.

"Usaida-kun, take care of the children until we get back here, okay?" Shizuka shouted.

"I wonder what'll look best on Ino-chan." Mamizuka-san wondered.

"Onee-chan secretly likes pink. Let's get her a pink swimsuit!" I suggested.

"Y/n! That's supposed to stay as a secret!" Onee-chan scolded me.

"Too late now!" I chuckled.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"What are you fussing about?" Shizuka asked.

"Welcome back." Ryu-kun smiled.

"Thanks! Were you playing in the sand?" Mamizuka-san asked.

"What? Were you digging a hole? Dig another one then. Here." Shizuka handed Taka a cup.

"We bought you all juice as a special treat. Careful, you might drop it." I warned.

"Isn't that great, Kotaro?" Ryu-kun asked, Kotaro nodded.

"What are you drinking?" Hayato appeared out of nowhere with seaweed on his head which scared Kotaro, making him drop his juice.