M🧴😔outh noises

Awsten had awkwardly sat under the covers, next to geoff.
Geoff didnt feel awkward, though, there was only a reason for Awsten to.
Why? Because he had a boner. He couldnt help it
He had discovered a new fetish. Earlier that day, the pair had gone out for a nice lunch.
As Geoff was ordering, the only thing Awsten could pay attention to
the way Geoff's tongue clapped in his mouth or the saliva that built up as his bandmate formed his sentences. Awsten thought it was normal at first, until they got their food. The younger boy only could focus on geoff's maws as he chewed his food.
It turned him on.  After the lunch, thats all awsten could think about

They were on tour, so they had to get a hotel. To save money, they got two rooms. Otto, Jawn and Travis would stay in one room while Awsten and Geoff stay in the other.
Once they all arrived, the two groups said their goodnights and walked to the rooms assigned to them, feeling good about the night.
Except for Awsten and Geoff, as they opened the door, to their horror (or like a cliche gawsten fanfiction) there was only one bed. Awsten's breath hitched and Geoff facepalmed. "Well, fuck." Awsten chuckled, with blood rushing to his face, causing him to feel warm. "I can sleep on the floor if you want."
Geoff smiled at the offer but quickly turned it down. "Its fine, if you're ok with sleeping in the same bed as me, im ok too."
Awsten became visibly redder, he began pondering of an answer before softly replying. "y-yeah! sure!"  Geoff smiled and they both climbed in bed with each other.
As Awsten laid next to Geoff, his mind began to run wild, thinking back to the lunch.
And that's how Awsten got into this situation.

The younger boy tried to shift his body, wrapping his legs around each other, practically anything to cover his.. problem, which Geoff took notice of. The two made eye contact, causing Awsten to blush even harder. Geoff smirked before speaking in a rather seductive tone. "What's up, awsie, is there a problem?~" Awsten knew he was playing dumb but all he could focus on was geoff's when tongue, slapping against the roof of his mouth as the he formed his words. Without a word from the two, Awsten lifted his hand and pushed it into the older boys mouth. Geoff moaned softly and Awsten felt around. Although they both felt pleasured, geoff decided that he didnt wanna be the bitch baby submissive twink role that Awsten best fit. Geoff wrapped his hand around Awsten's wrist and yanked it out of his mouth. The older began to strip, but before he finished he signaled at Awsten, who was sitting awe, to do the same. Awsten quickly obliged.

The two both sat on their knees on the bed,
naked.
moist.
and horny.

Geoff felt Awsten up and down with his warm and clammy hands. Although Awsten was uncomfortable by the feeling, he let Geoff do it anyway.
Geoff began to leave rough kisses all over the submissive's body, leaving hickeys wherever he traveled. Awsten let out soft moans as Geoff went lower, however that was came to an end as the dom came to an abrupt stop. Awsten whimpered but Geoff just smirked. "Lay flat on the bed" Geoff ordered. Awsten furrowed his eyebrows but quickly did as instructed anyway. Geoff bent over and kissed Awstens feet, causing the younger to squirm. Geoff lifted Awstens legs up and wrapped his mouth around both of his feet. Awsten let out an audible moan as the warmth of Geoff's mouth constricted him like a fleshy blanket. Geoff made his way up Awsten's legs, softly gagging but still continuing.
Geoff picked the green haired twink up and began to swallow him whole, similar to that of a snake catching its prey.
Awsten slid down Geoff's throat like a greasy slip n slide and plopped into his stomach.
Awsten giggled "Oo daddy! Your stomach acid is tickling my wittle toes~"
Geoff smiled as he rubbed the down extremely large bump in his stomach, but then his breath hitched as he felt an intense shifting. It was slightly painful, but pleasuring. meanwhile on the inside, Awsten was aggressively thrusting the walls of his daddy's stomach. The little got in a steady rhythm, letting out soft grunts as he hit the walls, combined with the tingly acid that was now in his own cock.
"Agh! Fuck!" Awsten yelled as he blasted his wittle cummies into Geoff's tummy.
Just then, Geoff regurgitated Awsten back up as well as the food he ate for lunch. Once Geoff was able to catch his breath, he looked at a now damp awsten and smiled.
"Lets take a shower, get you cleaned up."
Awsten jumped up and ran towards the hotel bathroom, Geoff following close behind.

Two months later

Geoff had been furiously sick for a long while and although he at first refused any hospital visits, Awsten had enough.
Once they arrived at the hospital they ran a few tests. Roughly an hour came around and a doctor walked into the room, smiling.
"Congratulations, Geoff is pregnant"