A/N

Howdy! 🤠

Yep, it's me, putting off the Dust and Ashes update... again. Are we really that surprised though? It took me, like, 2 whole years to get 15  half-assed chapters out for the first book.

Anyway, I have decided to... *drumroll please*

Rewrite Smoke and Fire! Yay!

Okay so I know what you're thinking. Actually, I don't, but that's fine.

I'm rewriting this book for SEVERAL reasons that I would like to explain to everyone.

     1.) I have definitely fallen out of the Hamilton fandom. Now, that doesn't mean I hate the show or that I don't have plans to finish the sequel, but I'm just not into fan fiction anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️. I want to make this book 100% original, with my own characters. I loved the idea I had for this book, but I think I can do more with it with more freedom in my characters.

     2.) The storyline needs some MAJOR work. Like, I'm talking filling the plot holes, completely cutting the soulmates aspect of it, maybe adding or cutting characters, and overall just making it longer and better. A lot of the themes will stay the same, but at a quick glance, this book will be very different. My writing style has improved tremendously since I started writing this book, and boy is this version going to be spicy 🌶 😈.

     3.) Sometime in the future, I plan to publish this book (that is, if I ever finish it). The last time I checked, I can't publish a fan fiction with inconsistent writing and expect to make money off of it.

ALSO: I do plan to keep the original version up on my account, at least until I start letting my irl friends follow me. But don't worry, that won't be for a LONG time. I'm embarrassed by my writing 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 but it's fine.

I hope you'll all enjoy this version, maybe even more than the original, and I'm so incredibly great fun for the support I've gotten from everyone on this platform ❤️. This is Anna, until next time✌🏼.

*disclaimer: I will be deleting this a/n later on, not sure when though*