Untitled Part 1

My Lolu Story

Hey its Elle and this is my new story. So this is a story of how Lolu met and fell in love. Mind that they have never net each other and Loke is not part of Fairy Tail yet. This is a one shot but may become a two shot. Don't get your hopes up. Anyway Enjoy. I do not own Fairy Tail sadly.

Lucy was walking down the street when she saw a guy. This man; about her age; had orange hair, was wearing a tux, and you could see the slight tears coming out of his eyes; sitting on the water rail, she always walked on. The orange haired man slight tears soon turned into loud sobs. "Excuse me mister," Lucy said," but, may I ask why you are crying. It is a beautiful day."

The man turned around to look at Lucy," Oh I am sorry mam, I did not mean to disturb your day. It's just my girlfriend has just got into a car accident."

For some reason when that word slipped out of his mouth Lucy's heart sunk. She did not know why she had felt this way, she frowned and had confusion on her face at the same time. Looking at the man again she said," Oh, I am very sorry mister. I hope she is doing well."

The man nodded with a grim look on his face. He took his face out of his hands and when he saw her, he as well was confusion. " Aren't you Lucy Heartfilia, Celestial wizard.

Lucy's heart jumped; she didn't know if it was because of confusion or excitement," Yes but how did you know that?" She asked.

The man brought a magazine out from his hand that Lucy did not notice before. He skimmed a few pages before stopping at a certain one. He showed Lucy the page. On the page, there was a picture of Lucy, with the title, SALAMANDERS NEW LOVE INTEREST! When Lucy looked at it she was excited to see herself in the paper, but reading the hearing, Lucy's smile dropped. As Lucy read the article, it pretty much said that Natsu and her were seen holding hands. Lucy also saw pictures of Natsu coming out of her house and when they walked to her house, from the guild. Lucy threw the magazine on the floor and stopped on it, each hit getting harder and harder, letting the anger seep into each hit.

"Miss; are you okay." hearing the voice, Lucy froze. She had forgotten she wasn't alone.

"Oh mister-" she said

"Please call me Loke," he interrupted.

"Okay Loke," She said carefully as if she would die saying his name ," I am very sorry. I forgot that that was your magazine. I will buy you another one."

"Okay Miss; Let's call It a date, shallot we." he said.

Lucy was quite shocked seeing him get over his girlfriend so quickly," A date we shall."

The two walked off side by side into the village. And that was how Lucy and Loke met, fell in love, and became everyone's OTP. The End.

Hope you liked it!