Sad! (edited)

"Damn it got a D overall in the midterms, at least I'm not last in class tho."
Mina said sighing.

"Yeah this dumbass here has the lowest grade"
Bakugou said flippantly causing everyone but Kaminari to laugh.

"Seriously Kami, how haven't you improved?"
Sero said to his friend.

Kaminari just kept quiet as he shrunk down into where he was sitting.

"This dumbass? Improve? Yeah he'll be lucky if he even survives the year."

"Hate to say it but yeah he's right though"

"Hey-"

"Shut up dumbass we're talking, why would we care what you'd say?"
Bakugou said cutting Kaminari off, causing him to breakdown in tears.

"Awww look Kami can't handle some light hearted teasing."
Mina said giggling.

"Yeah man, why are you so upset?"

"You wanna know why?"
He asked laughing brokenly.

"You really wanna know why? I spent my whole goddamn pathetic useless fucking life trying to make friends.
I get into UA where my own fucking family still think I'm worthless and a failure...
I finally fucking think I make friends... Then whenever I wanna take part in a conversation I get fucking cut off and called a dumbass and you fuckers laugh at me, I'm just fucking done with it.
I never fucking asked to be this way, I never fucking asked for this shit!"
He said slumping down against the wall.

"Wow, if that's how you feel. Why don't you just fucking leave us? Why should we care about your dumbass self?"

Mina and Sero quietly agreed with the ringleader.

"We don't need to risk ourselves for you dumbass, just fuck off."

"FINE! and you know what Bakugou... I wished that slime villain all those months ago fucking suffocated a villain like you!"

Kaminari said, slamming the door shut and running off.
The remaining bakusquad were shellshocked at what Kaminari just said.

"D-did we go too far?"
Mina said quietly.

"Fuck him, if he doesn't wanna be here he can fuck off for all I care."

Meanwhile Kaminari slumped against the walls of one of the hallways of the 1-A dorms.
He took out his phone and some headphones to listen to some music.
He shuffled his song library and the song that came on was Sad!, fitting he thought.
The song was actually made by a band called Fame on Fire, consisting of people he knew very well.
Izuku Aizawa, the lead singer was known as the shining gem of first year hero students.
He was someone Kaminari looked up to and aspired to be.
He remembered that the band was formed after the cultural festival where
Izuku's amazing singing ability was discovered.
The band consisted of Izuku on lead vocals and bass, Jirou on lead guitar, her girlfriend Yaoyorozu on piano, Synthesiser and backing guitar and finally Kirishima playing the drums.

Their music was some of Kaminari's go to songs.
As the song played Kaminari's mind went into overdrive with all the past bullying and trauma he experienced.
Crying, he recited the words of the song.

"Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna, let me know (yeah)
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad and low, yeah
I'm sad and low, yeah..."

He sang solemnly and quietly as he fell deeper into a mental breakdown.

"I'm sad and low, yeah..."

His quirk began to go haywire as he screamed out in pain and he inflicted himself to intense electrocution through his own quirk with his own sorrow.
He screamed out in pain as his quirk burned his skin, leaving behind lichtenberg scars across his upper body and face.

He collapsed when his quirk stopped filling the hallway with the stench of burnt flesh and smoke from his smoldering body, before he fully lost consciousness he saw a glimpse of green rushing to him screaming his name...

Word Count: 655

Whew, welcome to some new angst on my page but unlike others this and another story coming in the next few days will be getting constant updates until I finish them.
So stay tuned
Yes I am IzuKami and IzuJirou trash.

Not Beta Read 😅