𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

Kinda Requested
     michaelaob
            Kind:☠︎︎𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝☠︎︎
𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍
-------------------------

"YOUR SUCH A SLUT YOU KNOW THAT?", my boyfriend Alex yelled at you. "I DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT, YOUR THE ONE ALWAYS CHEATING". As those words left my mouth I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.

I wasn't  surprised, he's been hitting me for ages now. I couldn't leave him. He wouldn't let me. Yes, I've  always wanted to but he would always make me stay.

It's been awhile since I  fell out of love with Alex. I was in love with another man (A/n: "WhO iS tHiS mAn ReBeCcA?") my bestfriend, Colby Brock.

I was madly in love with him but I couldn't tell him nor Alex. I was scared that if Alex found out he would not only hurt me but also hurt Colby. "You won't ever leave me you understand?" Alex spoke through gritted teeth as he stumbled up the stairs slamming ou- HIS bedroom door. I quickly ran to the kitchen grabbing my phone and dialing Colbys number.

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"Hey Michaela!!" He said in the most exciting voice you could ever hear, "H-hey Colby, c-can you come an-and get me?" I whispered as my voice shaking from crying, "princess a-are you ok?" He asked worried laced in his voice. "J-just please" I begged feeling my body start shaking from fear and anxiety. "Don't worry baby I'm on my way" he said as I heard his keys in the background. I hung up, quietly making my way out the door and sitting on Alex's front porch with my knees pulled to my chest.

After awhile I hear Colbys Corolla pull into Alex's driveway making me jump up and run to his car, quickly getting into the passenger seat and hugging him tightly. He was very quick to hug back wrapping his arms around my waist. "Princess you have to tell me what happened..was it Alex?" He asked as I felt his muscles tense as he said Alex's name. "Mhm" I lightly hummed making his muscles tense more then before. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me in pure anger and hurt, "You need to break up with him" he said threw gritted teeth trying to stay calm.

"I-I can't, he won't-" I tried to get out until he interrupted me, "No, he will let you because I'm going to do it for you if you won't, now give me your phone." I nodded slowly pulling my phone out of my back pocket as he drove out of Alex's driveway. I watched as he clicked on Alex's contact, holding the phone up to his ear. "Michaela I swear to god if you don-" Alex started until he was interrupted by Colby.

"Listen shes not coming back there ever again, I'm tired of her calling me because your a dick ass boyfriend who deserves to be in prison for the way you treat her she's an amazing person that you just missed out on so enjoy your life WITHOUT her in it man!!!" He screamed into the phone making me flinch a bit. "Thank you" I smiled as tears brimmed my eyes, I put my hand on his making him bolt his head toward our interlocked fingers. "Thank you Colbs" I whispered, "Y-yeah anything f-for you" he breathes out only darting his eyes between our interlocked fingers and the road.

"Are you ok?" I smiled gently making him soften his tensed muscles, "You know what fuck it" he grunted roughly turning the car into an empty parking lot. He stopped the car pulling the keys out of the ignition. I saw his eyes darken as he locked eyes with me, "Colby what is wrong?" I say raising my voice a bit, "Do you love me?" He questioned me in a stern voice, "W-what are you talking about?" I whispered stuttering a bit, "Do you love me Michaela?" He said again a little louder than before, "Y-yes" I stuttered once again.

"Kiss me"

"W-what, Colby you don't want that"

"I said kiss me Michaela!"