𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"It's so nice out today. I ate all of my breakfast and just drank cappuccino. I'm also going to a school festival with Hayato~" I sang.

I am super duper excited! I heard the babysitter club is participating as well.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Hey, we have some free time, so we thought we could come help-" Hayato looked down. I looked down as well to see a giant corn.

"What's this giant corn doing here? It's blocking the door." Hayato huffed.

"The corn is me! Please help me up!" Ryu-kun pleaded. I then proceeded to lift him up. He thanked me.

"I'm going to the restroom for a while. I'll be right back!" I left the daycare to go to the nearest restroom stall.

I did my business there and washed my hands afterwards. After drying them, I left to see a man crying in the bushes.

"Mr. Mamizuka?" I called out. He lifted his head.

"Y/n-chan?" he called out as well. I nodded.

"What's wrong? Are you being chased again? I'll help you get to the daycare room." I offered.

"Mamizuka Kosuke!" I could hear the fangirls approaching. Mr. Mamizuka hid behind me.

"Can I have your autograph?!"

"I've watched all of your movies!"

"My room is filled with pictures of you!"

I could feel rage building up inside of me. So damn noisy.

"If all of you won't shut your mouths, I will make pottery with your bones. I'll make sure to crush them nicely!" I yelled.

They shrieked and ran away. Hold on...what did I say again? Meh, whatever.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"If I were 15 years younger, I'd ask for your hand!" the man in front of me held my hand gently with a smile.

"Get your dang hands off of her." Hayato growled.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were taken." he chuckled before letting go of my hand.

"We're just friends." I informed him.

"Inui-senpai, what are you holding?" I asked. Inui-senpai lifted up his sign that read 'Candy store'.

My eyes began to sparkle. I really want to eat some sweets. I turned to Hayato and heard him sigh.

"Fine, let's go." he huffed before exiting the room.

"Yay!" I cheered.

𝚁𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"We're just friends." Y/n told him. Just friends?

"Inui-senpai, what are you holding?" she asked. Inui-kun lifted up his sign that read 'Candy store'. Y/n turned to Kamitani who sighed.