the night we met - oneshot

POV Anna:

It was 6am when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw Mia calling. Maybe it was important - why would she call me at 6 am? I picked it up to see if everything's alright.

„Whats wrong, what happened? Stop crying i can't understand you." i said and started to panic

„Ag was dropping me off at my car, we're just a couple blocks away but then this car came out of nowhere and drove right through the stop" mia stuttered

I didn't need to hear the rest i just need to know where they are. Mia told me that she was doing fine just a couple bruises but ag got flew over to a hospital. She needs me by her side. So i got outside and went into my car. I was driving to the hospital a couple minutes away from my house. A cop pulled me over and told me i was speeding up. I told him the circumstances and he let me go. He followed me to the hospital and wished me luck. When i ran inside i already started crying. Mia was already waiting for me. We went to the front desk and asked about ag. They brought us to a room. I could see ag through a window. The doctor told me that i can go in. I went inside and held her hand. She wasn't awake..

„You can do this bub. You can do this - you are so strong. I know you can do this" my voice started to shake and i broke down completely

All i heard was the beeping sounds from all the machines. Ag moved a little bit. She took a deep breath

„I love you." she said and the beeping got louder and louder

Doctors rushed in and dragged me outside. I was hysterical. They closed the curtain by the window and i got down on my knees in front of mia. She got down too and put her arms around me. I was crying the whole time. Some nurses brought us into a room with some chairs in it but ag wasn't there. My heart is beating so fast i feel like i'm going to have a heart-attack. All i felt was pain. All over the air. All what i felt was fear. 30 minutes later a doctor walked into the room.

„We did everything we could but nothing was working." he said

I turned around to mia that was already crying. She pulled me into her arms and rubbed my back.

I felt my heart break into a million little pieces. How am i going to tell the others. Ag's mom..? Ag was the love of my life. She was always there. We even thought about moving in together. Why did she have to go? I wouldn't care how much i'd lose - just to spend one more day with you. Rest in Peace my guardian angel.