★10★ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 3

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ, Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 22ɴᴅ, 1989

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

"Ugh what time is it?", Lisa asked waking up.

"I don't know", Kandi said rubbing her eyes.

"It's 10:30", Kevin said looking at his watch.

"10:30?! We're two hours late for school", Lisa said picking all of her stuff up and running to her room.

"Why didn't you wake us up?!"

"How was I gonna wake y'all up if I just woke up too?", Kevin said.

"Sorry"

"No need to apologize just go get ready"

★ ★ ★

"How are we gonna get to school? My dad already left !", Lisa said sitting on the couch.

"Well I have to come too so y'all can just ride with me", Kevin said grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter.

"Wait- foreal?", Kandi asked.

"Yeah my mom said 'just because you going to go visit yo lil girlfriend don't mean you not going to school'. So she enrolled me at Bayside high school for three weeks", Kevin said opening the door for Kandi and Lisa to get in.

"Yo that's dope we about to have a good ass time", Kandi said leaving a kiss on his cheek as he pulls off.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

"Why is Mr. Belding so weird?", Kevin asked Lisa and Kandi outside of the principal's office.

"Almost every staff member here is a weirdo get used to it", Kandi said grabbing his schedule.

Kandi begins to frown, "Awe man the only class we have together is math".

"We have lunch too", Kevin said trying to cheer her up.

"Kandi look on the bright side, you get to see him before school and all day after school", Lisa said.

"Yeah you're right", Kandi said.

"Oh look there are our friends", Lisa said walking over to them.

"C'mon I'll introduce you to them", Kandi said grabbing Kevin's hand.