blue eyes

Lizzie's hands were shaking, shaking bad. Like the kind you get when you're about to go skydiving. After the first wave of attacks the world changed, some of the people who survived were different. Almost like they weren't people at all.

"Saltzman? Lizzie Saltzman?" Lizzie's eyes were removed from her feet and towards the front desk "Here.." she muttered softly as she slowly raised her hand. A woman with a large book and black eyes walked up to her "Please make your way to the door on your right" she grumbled motioning to the sinister iron door. Lizzie rose from her seat her eyes plastered on her shoes, the woman placed her hand on lizzie's back pushing her further towards the door, she then placed her wrist on a screen next to the door which created a loud beeping noise then the sound of a door sliding "Please sit down" she said.

Lizzie's been sitting in place for a couple of minutes, her knees were bumping up and down, Lizzie didn't look extraordinary, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes and a petite frame. She was smart for her age but not Harvard level status. Lizzie's eyes flickered up to a camera in the room then immediately back to her shoes, "Hello" someone chirped
Lizzie's eyes flickered to the voice, there standing in the door frame was a short girl with dark hair and black eyes. "Y-yes?" Lizzie squeaked, "I'm Penelope, Penelope Park" The short girl walked over to Lizzie and sat opposite to her "I'll be looking over you as you complete the test." Penelope motioned towards the desk at the edge of the room; it had a single sheet of paper and a fountain pen next to it. Lizzie made her way to the desk and sat at the chair, the chair was seated perfectly at her height. "All you have to do is answer the questions in front of you truthfully," Lizzie nodded her head and picked up the pen, Lizzie gasped the pen was covered in blood. "Don't worry about that just wipe it off and continue please," Penelope said with a low tone. Lizzie gulped and started to write, blood dripping onto her hand.

"Hope, Hope Mikaelson?" the woman at the desk asked "Please make your way to the door on your right" a blue eyed girl with dark ginger hair stood and shuffled to the door, a woman opened it for her, Hope stepped inside. The sound of a sliding door hit Hope "Hello," a blonde girl with black eyes said standing in the door frame "I'm Lizzie, Lizzie Saltzman." Lizzie sat down opposite her "I'll be looking over you as you complete the test."