𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 -━━━━━━━━━━❝𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐙𝐙𝐀❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 -
━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐙𝐙𝐀❞

𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕 and poised in his pristine leather arm chair inside a private office where nobody could see in, Valentino felt like he could conquer the world.

He took his half filled glass of whiskey and grazed it with his tongue whilst waiting for his assistant Talia to drop in and hand him what is rightfully his... the time was currently 2.32pm she was two minutes late even though he precisely told her to arrive right on time, but she disobeyed him.

As he thought of instructing one of his men to call her in, a quiet knock on the door distracted his focus from his phone to the door knob.

"Enter" he commanded firmly, the timid assistant restlessly made her way into the spacious office " Sir, my apologies for disturbing you, but we found new information on the girl who you have recently began to take an interest in."

Talia began to look concerned as Valentino fixed his gaze intently on to her large, bosomy frame while tapping his long fingers along the rim of his glass.

Without an expected reply he simply waved her off, giving her the message that he does not want to be disturbed.

She knew her presence is not wanted at this point in time, especially when he's not balls deep inside her precious little mouth.

The bodacious woman wasn't only her intimidating employer's assistant, she was also one of his former submissives, this dominant man has particular tastes and preferences, he's a sadist a person who prefers to receive sexual gratification by inflicting pain as a consequence of humiliation.

He has owned her for seven years, his friend and worker, Louis introduced him to her... she was living on the streets, dirty, uncleaned, not to mention untidy.

So, he took her in to live with him and some of his girls he borrowed from his local brothel, during their stay he offered them all the riches beyond compare, he would pamper them, give them pleasure, take care of them. But that's only if they obey him later on by doing his bidding.

He did her a favour by introducing her to his opulent lifestyle & debauch tastes, moreover she has repayed him by becoming his personal assistant while taking care of his needs during his stressful work moments.

But now he had his eye on somebody else, a young woman who doesn't even know that she's put herself into a predicament that cannot be undone.

"My Bellezza" he murmured to himself as he was handed the photograph of her bounded by shibari rope, his photographer did well to capture her alluring figure, he analysed the photo carefully and took in all her curves while smirking before bringing the glass of whiskey forward to his plump lips snd sipping it with ease.

A shrinking voice diverted Valentino's attention, causing him to look up once more and realise that she still hasn't listened to his direct order

"Sir, I know you don't want me here at this moment in time, but the information we gathered is extremely important and could be of use to you in the future."

"Go on, I'm all ears" he uttered out nonchalantly.

"Well, as you know she's twenty one years of age, her date of birth is - February 10th, 2001 she was born in Hampstead, North London but currently resides in an apartment in central London. What we found out is that she seems to love rope bondage and may be keen on the ventures you take part in."

That was surely news to his ears, he could imagine all the ways he'd tie his petite beauty's wrists to his head board while pleasuring her with his tongue, which would hopefully cause her to orgasm multiple times.

After that scene he'd fuck her mercilessly while using his toys to discipline her to acquiescence.

"That will be it, you may go now"

Talia instantly bowed down and responded before leaving her former master to continue to tend to his abberant imagery; Because she knew what he does to anything he grasps, especially his possessions, that when he gets fixated on something he'd do anything in his power to obtain it.

{ I hope you liked this chapter, updates will be irregular, I apologise for not updating normally but I'm so happy that I introduced Valentino to you all, let me know what you think about him below! I'll see you in the next chapter } Also do you guys have any favourite kinks or fantasies?

~ Acacia