We've Got a Job to do.

It had been a few years since Ludger turned into the one millionth divergence catalyst to save me and wished for the all the fractured dimensions to be destroyed. I miss him everyday. I miss his cooking a lot too. Especially his Elle style soup. But, despite him being gone, I have everyone to support me. Jude, Alvin, Leia, Elize, Rowen, Gaius and even Rollo, they're all still here.

It was a beautiful day today. I decided to take a break from my side jobs to take in the scenery on one of the hills. Rollo and Pollo were laying beside me, enjoying the fresh breeze. I had picked up a napple from Nia Khera while I passed through. Once I took a huge bite out of it. My GHS began to ring loudly. When I picked up, with my mouthful, I heard the voice of Alvin.

"Hey, kiddo. We need to go collect some new produce, but it's kinda in a monster infested area." He let ouf a half-hearted chuckle.

"A new job, huh?" I gave a small laugh after swallowing the delicious fruit.

"Yeah, think you're up for it? Elize will be coming along too."

I gave a nod and stood up. "Alright. I'll meet you in Sharilton then." I said with a beaming smile, before hanging up.

I got up, and held onto Ludger's pocket watch that hung around my neck. "Wish me luck." I murmured before heading off. The two cats followed after me, as usual, Rollo being a lot slower since he was getting old. I closed my eyes for a moment, and took a deep breath, only to start humming a song that was passed down the Kresnik family, the Hymn of Proof. I made my way to Sharilton, battling with any monster that charged into me. I picked up on moves when I watched Ludger fight. He was always so cool. When we went to his apartment, after his death, we had found a pair of his swords. Which everyone agreed that I should have. They honestly came in a lot of handy.

Eventually I reached Sharilton, it was always such a busy town. Just then, I heard two familiar voices.

"Elle!" Elize and Teepo said as she ran over with Teepo. Well, Teepo floated over.

"We haven't seen you in so long!" Elize smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, why don't you call us everyday?" Teepo whined.

Elize sighed and shook her head. "Anyway, have you seen Alvin--"

"Looks like you two showed up in time!" Alvin said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes along with Elize.

"Alvin, of course we did."

"Yeah! Our little buddy needs our help." Teepo bounced.

Alvin laughed and then stretched. "Ready to go? Need to stock up on healing items first?"

I shook my head. "I did in Nia Khera. I'm all good." I said sticking my thumb up. Rollo meowed lowly, as Mittens rubbed up against Elize's legs.

Alvin gave another hearty chuckle. "Alright! Let's head off."

It had been about half an hour since we made our way on foot to the monster infested area. It was always great to fight with the gang again. Though, I never did fight with Ludger. They all protected me. But, I did give the best advice.

Soon, we came to a large plain, filled with different sorts of plants and then produce Alvin was talking about.

"Good work, the two of you!" He praised, as he began to pick up the plants.

"I'm here too, Alvin!" Teepo exclaimed.

Elize and I laughed, but soon the sky became dark.

"That's weird, I didn't think it took that long to get here." Alvin frowned and stood up, looking up at the sky.

I looked up, tilting my head in confusion. But, that's when I saw something hurling towards us.

Alvin quickly noticed it and dived in the opposite direction, grabbing Elize, Teepo and I.

"What was that!?" Elize asked, looking at the destruction that had happened before them. It was burning. Large holes scattered across the ground.

"We have to get back and warn everyone." Alvin said seriously, as we began to dash back to Sharilton. I looked back for a moment, seeing something.. Or more like someone floating in the air. They looked alot like Chronos, the great spirit. But, I shook my head, hurrying to get help and warn everyone I could.

[I'm so sorry this is really crappy unu I'll probably end up editing it, and stuff but for now here's the first chapter.