Prologue

Khushi has been in the hospital room from over an hour now. Doctor and nurses are checking her from time to time but they say there is still some time for the baby to come. Rishab like an obedient and caring husband is sitting beside her. He has not left her sight for even a second after arriving at the hospital. Khushi screams again with the onset of another pain. The gap of the pain is gradually closing in. She grabs Rishab's hand so hard that her nails dug inside his skin. But poor Rishab doesn't complain as he has already borne the brunt of it few minutes ago. Khushi had hurled few curses, all the K words and hit him on his arm. A nurse comes in to check on her and Rishab asks," Sister aur kitna time hai? I can't tolerate this pain..(looking at Khushi's angry face) I mean I can't tolerate to see my wife's pain." The nurse says,"Doctor will come now, ask her. Time hai aur.."

Rishab's face turns down but he again smiles at Khushi. He says," Chutku is very naughty like you. Pareshan kar raha hai abhi se.." Khushi breathing heavily says," I.. am.. naughty? Tumhara...baby.. tumpe hi..gaya hai.. He is ..showing.. attitude just like..you. " Rishab replies," Me and attitude..No way..The baby is just like you..He needs attention." Khushi says," Again He? No..she..she is ziddi like you.." Rishab stands on his grounds now," He not she. First baby boy then girl. Samjhi?" Khushi again clenches her teeth to stop her cries. After a moment as pain passes away, breathing heavily she shouts," First..second? Kya matlab hai tumhara.. Do I ..look like a machine producing kids? You will..enjoy .. and I will..bear .. all the pain... Munh tod..dungi tumhara ...No second child..no pregnancy...again...never.... again.. Ammaaa.." Rishab wiping her face with a towel says,"Sorry baby. It is my fault. I will never touch you again but don't get hurt ok." Khushi is tired now, she says," Pagal ho tum." Rishab thinks, that he has in fact gone crazy due the course of events. He prays to God to bring his love and his baby safely to him.

Rishab is pacing up and down in front of the labour room. He is in full stress on what will happen. Sachin comes and  tries to give him a cup of coffee but he gives him an angry stare. Sachin says,"Baith jaa bhai. Tere iss tarah chalne se bacha paida nahi hoga.Tere kuch bhi karne se kuch nahi hoga.." Rishab says," Chup kar barna.." Dadi sitting on the chair says," Rishu itna tension mat leh.. Babaji par bharosa rakh..Aaja baith yahaan." Rishab goes and sits beside Arti. Arti smiles and says," Dadi first time life mein maine Rishab ko ayse condition mein dekha hai. The strong, brave and one always in control man was shaking with nervousness. He was so scared today from Khushi." Rishab says," Hain toh? This is the first time that I am becoming father. Yeh koi meeting thodi na thi that I will be in control, fearless. Experience thodi na hain. Then Khushi's dangerous avatar..Anybody will be scared." Sachin sitting beside him says," Wohi toh, naahi yeh koi business meeting thi aur naahi Khushi koi ordinary client. Right Rishi."

Sachin putting his hand on Rishab's shoulder says," Bichare par taras kao Arti. Just look at his face, pura sukh gaya hai. Just look at his hand, bearing the scars of the battle. I salute you my friend. You have done a great job at handling Khushi." Rishab looks at Sachin and checks his hands. There are scratches and bite marks on them. He says,"I never believed in possession but Khushi was today behaving like she was possessed." Arti hits him on his arm and says," What rubbish? You guys will never understand the pain during labour." Sachin says," No we can't and that's why few wives like you and Khushi gift us a small part of it. Isn't it? Rishi mat pooch yaar, mujhe kya mara tha isne. Do din tak mere haath sooj gaye the.." Arti stares at Sachin and says," Kuch jyada ho raha hai hain..You will return home or not?" Sachin bites his tongue and says," Sorry swearheart.." He pulls Rishab to his side and whispers," Pata nahi ghar jake kya kya soojayegi aaj.." Rishab for the first time during thus time laughs.

Doctor informs every one that Junior Khurana has arrived. Everyone meet Khushi and then meet the new member of the family. Rishab holds his son and takes him to Khushi whose eyes fill with tears seeing him. Rishab kisses Khushi on her before kissing his baby. Khushi will always remain his priority no matter what. He whispers to Khushi,"Thank you baby for this wonderful gift. I love you." Khushi is now back to her normal form. She puts her hand on his cheek and says," Sorry for all that..I love you too Bebu.." Sachin in the middle of this says," So congratulations word's pagalest parents..Chalo abb mujhe aur Arti ko chutti mili tumlogo ke drame se. Now the mediator has come.." Every one start laughing.

Khushi holds her son for the first time and Rishab stands beside her. Akhileshji smiles and says, "Congratulations both of you. I have already informed Maheshji. He will coming soon." Rishab goes to him and father and son hug each other, with moist eyes. Dadi says," Kya bacho ki tarah roh rahe ho dono. Akhilesh apne pote ka naam socha hai?" Arti excitedly asks," Yes, I am eager to know that." Dadi says,"I am going to call him ladoo." Rishab's eyes grow big and he looks st Khushi who is enjoying everything holding the baby. Akhileshji says," Papa had given the name Rishab. If woh hote..then.." Khushi says," Rishab has already named him chutku." Sachin starts to laugh," Chutku Khurana, jabardasat name bhai.." Rishab says," Hey that's not his real name. Okay. My son will have the best name. Dadi we have a naam karan celebration right." Dadi nods her head, Rishab continues," Then my dear family and friends, I will declare my son's name on that day. Till then you have the freedom to give him any name you want. (Looking at his baby he says) Right junior."

Everybody then leave the hospital. Rishab stays back with Khushi and his son. Nurse helps Khushi in feeding the baby and then changes the clothes and diaper. She ask, if she will take him to nursery or not. Rishab and Khushi in union say no. The nurse puts the baby in the crib and leaves. Rishab puts his hand on Khushi's forehead and kisses her. Khushi smiles and says," Bahot pareshan kiya maine right." Rishab smiles and says," No. You were in so much pain. I was scared for you really. I got so nervous that I forgot everything. Sorry for everything baby." Khushi whispers," Why are you saying sorry baby? Hmm..Whatever I have said then, ignore..I would love to have your baby again. But...not now..not in many years...okay.." Rishab smiles and kisses her cheek as she falls asleep.

Rishab goes near the crib and lifts his son. He talks to him about how he will be always there for him. He had never got his father with him while he was growing up. But he promises his son that he will play with him, go to ever function and matches, guide him in his life. His son opens his eyes and blinks at him. Rishab whispers to him,"Hey Buddy, Did I wake you up? You want to hear the story of your sensible dad and crazy momma. Ok..wait for it.. You know your dad was an author writing under a different name and your momma was crazy for that author.. She came to Mumbai and met your handsome dad..rest is history..I will tell you everything..but don't tell your momma..It will be our little secret.."

Hi friends,
My first chapter of the second instalment of Words To Say I Love You..Hope you all will give it the same love.. keeping my finger crossed..
Lots of love..