prologue

The story starts after the talent hunt  and everyone went back to the jam room and stood silently...

Strange isn't it .... People who knows each other for years doesn't have anything to speak...but before any one can speak mobile rang which took everyone's attention....Seeing this manik spoke  " utha na cabir .....kya hua" nodding his head at manik cabir picked the call and what the person said has snatched the floor beneath cabir....he looked devastated and turned towards manik and said mujhe ja...jaana hai for which manik asked shaking cabir a little as he was not in his senses but he didn't said anything just repeating one line... Seeing this fab3 also came forward and asked him but he didn't responded ...Manik jerked him and slapped him bringing him to conscious and asked kya hua?? And then cabir broke down saying ranbir had accident i have to leave (i had to bring him in the story guys) .... Everyone in the room looked shocked as they know how dear is his brother to him ...

Manik composed himself and said "Chal chalte hai... nothing will happen to rann ....theek hai chal" before he can move dhruv hold him and said "sirf accident hua hai manik and cabir can go we need to talk it's important" manik got angry but controlled himself and said "dhruv we can talk later plzz...its about Ranbir for which dhruv nodded his head in no and even aliya was agreeing to him...Manik was loosing his patience and he looked towards cabir who is looking lost he just ran fingers through his hair and made a call and said "Be here in 5 min" and a man came and stood infront of manik and then manik spoke "take cabir sir with you and drop him in delhi at hospital and be with him take care of him ...you shouldn't leave him even for a second" the man nodded his head and then manik went towards cabir and said "Sorry yaar...mere wajah se tujhe abhi tak rukna pada....i won't be able to come ...i promise if possible i would solve their issues..for which cabir just hugged him....( A true friend is the one who doesn't need any words to understand others  inner turmoil) and cabir left even without meeting fab3 because he think they are not his friends now...they lost their ability to think.

Manik turned towards dhruv after cabir left and spoke what is so important to talk dhruv than cabir??dhruv just pointed in direction where nandini is standing and said FAB5 or nandini?? Everyone in the room was shocked more shocked was manik..he isn't understanding where his friendship went wrong that they aren't even thinking about him before he can understand anything aliya spoke "yes manik she is the major reason for fab5 breaking apart ...she caused  confusion among us..so you have to choose and mukti seconded her by saying yes manik....choose her or fab5 we are breaking apart from the time she came in our lives

Nandini stood there crying for manik more than herself because she knew his situation ..she knew she could never blame him as he said if any situation occurs he said he choose fab5 but she knows she also matters to him so she thought first she will change fab3 mind and then no one can separate her ...By thinking all this she went to manik who stood numb and held his hand which breaks his trance and he looked towards the source and found nandini holding before he can say anything she spoke"Choose them manik ...i know it's hard for you but i promise i will make it all ok...choose fab5 with that she left from there without turning back...and that's the biggest mistake of her life (sometimes it's important in life to listen others...we can be wrong too)

Manik stood there not understanding what just happened.....i mean don't i have a choice...my friends who i  thought my family betrayed me and the love of my life who i thought would never leave me left ?? without even me answering...i know i said her that i choose fab5 over everything but it doesn't mean that it's the same always...it was starting of our relationship so i said but now after we sharing every moment with each other she really thought i will leave her? Di i miss you now....i just wish i wouldn't have made that decision years back then i wouldn't have standing here right now.....and he walked aimlessly from the jamroom.

End....!

I wrote about it guy's cause no one shared Manik pain?? Many relationship has up and down but none tmhas right to take one's decision... she should have waited gor him to speak ...based on their starting relationship she shouldn't dwell into conclusion

So guys do tell me how is the part??

What do you think about this story??

Plzz do vote guy's and comment or else i won't be continuing the story??

Takecare

Bye....!