(000). WAY DOWN WE GO

WAY DOWN WE GO
( introduction )

『 WAY DOWN WE GO』( introduction )

❝Do we get what we deserve?❞

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

AZULA STARK was the first bastard of the North. The daughter of Brandon Stark, the true heir to the North. Except it was all given to her uncle, Eddard Stark. Azula was a mere child when her father was killed by the Mad King and when her mother tried to care for her. Azula had a deep hatred for her mother. The woman never cared for her and gave up on her giving her to her uncle. They took her in but not without Catelyn's judgment. She already had a problem with the other bastard.

Azula had to grow up in the shadows of Ned Stark's children. She wanted more than to sit and watch. She wanted to be at the counsel meetings, she wanted to learn how to fight. She knew she would have to watch Robb Stark ascend to the heir of the North. It was something that she hated, they took everything from her. They were going to take away everything that was meant to be hers. She was supposed to be the heir to the North, but it was taken away from her. All of it was.

When the death of Jon Arryn reaches Winterfell and Robert Baratheon visit the North, Azula seeks an opportunity to get everything she's ever wanted. Even if it means siding with the Lannisters and keeping their secrets hidden.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬
WAY DOWN WE GO
( cast )

AZULA STARK. JANET MONTGOMERY
❝You and I are not the same, Snow. I will not let anyone treat me like a bastard.❞

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬『 WAY DOWN WE GO』( authors note & dedication )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬
WAY DOWN WE GO
( authors note & dedication )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬『 WAY DOWN WE GO』( authors note & dedication )

DISCLAIMER. I do not own Game of Thrones. All rights go to their respective owners. I only own my character and her plot. Azula is based off of Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, so there will be similarities between the two. I do not own A:TLA. This will also contain mature themes as well. Azula is not the hero nor is she the anti-hero. She is a villain in this, so she will do things that will upset you.

AUTHORS NOTE. Another GoT fic? Of course. The idea goes out to firelordappa for a villain Stark. I'm also drawing Inspo from Azula from A:TLA and I thought the name was fitting. Ikr I'm so creative. Ahaha.

DEDICATION. MotherOfFandoms starkIings mandadlorians Iongclaw JUNIBENDERS @