𝟏𝟑.|𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄

UNEDITED 13

UNEDITED
13.|Obliterate

𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐃. There was no demigod beside him cuddling into his side, or the gentle breath of air in his ear.

He realized then that Stiles had most likely slept on the couch that night, and might've even showered in the room his cousin stayed in.

The alpha got up from his bed unwillingly, knowing he'd promised to take the younger demigod to get clothes that day.
As sluggish as he was, Derek's eyes remained on the ground when he walked into the kitchen, the smell of breakfast flowing into his nose quickly.

He looked up then, seeing Stiles across the kitchen eating at the island beside Percy. Peter and Malia sat at the table quietly eating while both demigods talked up a storm.

As Stiles finished the last of his food he placed the dishes in the sink and waved his cousin bye. "Alright, I'm off to pick up Lydia. See you later Perce."

The younger demigod waved back, watching as Stiles made it completely obvious he was avoiding Derek as he side stepped him. But the son of Hades didn't have it in him to completely ignore the alpha, after all, he'd made him breakfast.

"Breakfast is in the microwave Der. See you um... Later."

And with that, the demigod was out the door and off to pick up the strawberry blonde he'd been in love with since the seventh grade.

Derek sighed heavily as he walked over to the microwave and brought out a medium sized plate filled with all his favorite foods.

"So what did you do to my cousin?"

"What do you mean?"

Percy got up from his spot at the island to place his own dishes in the sink, turning to face the greatly feared alpha werewolf.

"I mean, I leave you two alone in the woods yesterday. But he comes back angry as all hell, you two don't sleep in the same bed, he showers in my room, but then cooks all your favorite foods? What did you do to my cousin?"

The alpha groaned before finding himself a fork to eat his food with, looking at the demigod with distaste.

"I honestly don't know! He said something about a claim and I told him he didn't-"

Percy flicked the alpha's nose with the shake of his head, "Derek! You seriously had the chance and didn't take it?"

Derek's brows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Percy face palmed, "I mean Stiles literally spelled it out for you that he wanted you to claim him and your dense self obliterated his move!"

The alpha looked at the demigod trying to analyze what he'd just said to him. Stiles wanted to be claimed by him? Stiles wanted more?