𝟏𝟒.|𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

UNEDITED 14

UNEDITED
14.|Brunch Date

"𝐎𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄."

The demigod handed his phone over to Lydia, watching as she input the destination. She smiled shortly when Stiles began to follow the gps to the brunch her mother told her was mandatory.

"So... How was camp this year? Anyone new?"

Stiles shook his head, forgetting he should use his words.

"Uh. No. Not really. Same friends as last year."

"Scott told me you had a threesome with Erica and Isaac."

The demigod laughed semi loudly, banging his hand against his steering wheel.

"Yeah. Yeah I did."

The banshee looked at him almost appalled at the revelation.

"You slept with Isaac?"

The demigod shrugged, "Realized I like both."

Lydia couldn't believe her ears. The boy she thought was a virgin wasn't. The boy she practically teased about not even having had a first kiss had slept with both a girl and boy.

"I'm starting to think there's more to you than meets the eye Stiles Stilinski."

The demigod turned his head toward her as he came to a stop at a red light, winking with a smile.

"Oh you wouldn't even get to the surface Lydia Martin."

Stiles pulled into the parking lot of a nice looking restaurant. It was even two stories with a garden for pictures in the front.

Lydia got out of the Jeep first, motioning for a groaning Stiles to follow her lead. Stiles now realized he didn't particularly want to be at this brunch.
He wasn't exactly dressed for it looking at the fancy restaurant. Lydia wore a bodycon blush pink dress that hugged her perfectly, matched with light brown boots.

Stiles on the other hand, wore a pair of blue jeans and a blue v-neck.

"I don't think I'm dressed for this Lydia."

The strawberry blonde waved him off, "You look fine. C'mon."

Lydia pulled at Stiles' hand, something he's always wanted to happen. And when she laced their fingers together he about lost it.

He was holding hands with Lydia.

But for some reason the high was short lived as he thought of how her hands were quite small in his. He liked being the one with smaller hands; it made him feel less powerful than he already was.