𝟏𝟓.|𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

UNEDITED 15

UNEDITED
15.|An Internal Flame

𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 head around the dream Stiles asked about. The dream she tried not to think about after having it. It was cold in her dream.

But warm at the same time. Like an internal flame that would never completely blow out.

She shivered as Stiles walked her through remembering her dream. Talking to her slowly in order to get her mind in the right state to go back into her horrid dream.

"The man... He was... He was wearing this... Black leather jacket..."

The man stood tall in his glory, a blue flame surrounding him completely, as well as the sword he wielded in his hand.
It stood out against the blackened sky, the sword lighting up the air around it.

The man was tall, and from what Lydia could see he had black hair and broad shoulders.

The leather jacket clung to his torso as he glided the blade of the sword through the air. It sliced through the air and struck like lightning into the body of another man.

Skin could be heard slicing, bone breaking as the sword slid through the man's shoulder. The man spoke deeply, a determination in his voice that sounded familiar to Lydia.

"You're done."

The man chuckled coldly, his piercing blue eyes staring up into the unidentifiable man's.

"If I go down, you go down with me."

The blue eyed man smirked wickedly before bringing up his own sword, piercing it into the leather clad man's chest.

"No!"

A flash of Lydia's eyes and she was standing behind a man that looked really familiar. Scruff danced on his jaw, hair blowing back in the air that blew against him.
Lydia had to take a step back from the amount of wind blowing against her. She could tell the atmosphere around her was dark, and full of pain and regret.

But she couldn't tell as to why.

"D-Derek?"

Brown eyes met her green ones, tears piling at the corners of his eyes which held so much pain it made Lydia's stomach drop.