𝟏𝟔.|𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒' 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄

UNEDITED 16

UNEDITED
16.|Stiles' Fate

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐌𝐄! 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒!"

Derek all but lost his mind at that statement, eyes wide at the demigod in front of him.

"How?!"

Stiles would've flinched at the alpha's growl had he been human or around the pack. But him being him, he merely stood up straight with a brow raised at the man.

"Don't you alpha growl at me."

Derek huffed, walking past Stiles and up the staircase to the boy's bedroom where he threw himself on the bed.
Stiles smiled at the man, and followed him up the stairs blindly. He took a seat on the other side of the bed closest to the bedroom door.

"I'm sorry."

Stiles laughed, "I know."

The two sat in silence for a few minutes before Stiles decided to speak up.

"She told me she's been having a premonition. About a man in a leather jacket wielding a sword surrounded by blue flames."

Derek stared shocked at the demigod, knowing it had to be him in this dream.

"There's something else too... In this dream... I'm in a battle... And we both lose."

"What does that even mean?"

"It means... She told me you were crying over a dead body... You were holding the man that wielded the sword... After he stabbed another man and was also stabbed by the same man."

Derek sat up straight in the bed, pulling his legs onto the mattress to position himself even closer to the demigod.

"Y-You- You die?"

Stiles sighed, trying to pull away from the alpha that grabbed his chin to keep him still.

"I- Yes. In her dream... I die."

Derek shook his head, and before he knew it, he was straddling Stiles' hips holding him in place below him on the bed.

"No." Derek meant for it to come out in his normal human voice, but instead the simple word came out as a growl from deep within his chest.

"Der..."

Stiles reached up to cup the alpha's cheek, eyes daring to mix with Derek's in a battle to come.