𝟏𝟕.|𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

UNEDITED 17

UNEDITED
17.|I Think I'm In Love

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 beside the sleeping alpha. He rolled over until he was facing the wolf with his head resting on his hand.
He slowly traced the alpha's face, outlining every curve and line. He wanted to cherish the time he had left, and although Derek thought he could change fate, he couldn't.

"You're staring. It's creepy."

Stiles laughed, pecking the wolf's chin which was the closest thing to him.

"It's romantic."

Derek opened his eyes so that the demigod could see him as he rolled his eyes. Stiles only smiled at the alpha, who smiled back just as happily.

"I've got school today."

Derek whined.

"Stay."

Stiles laughed, "It's barely the second week Der, I can't miss it yet!"

Derek shook his head while rolling on top of the smaller male, stuffing his face in the crook of his neck for comfort.
Call him selfish but he wanted the demigod to himself at all times. And now knowing his fate he didn't want to ever let him out of his sight.

"I'll miss you too sourwolf."

Derek grumbled against the demigod who laughed and tried to shove him off. The alpha didn't budge, and held himself firmly over the demigod.

"Don't make me make you get off of me Derek Hale."

Again, the alpha whined, and although it wasn't supposed to be a turn on, it was a turn on for Stiles.

"Fine." Derek should've listened to the demigod because next thing he knew he was being lifted off of the demigod with ease. He was floating a foot above Stiles with panic written all over his face.

"St- Stiles! Put me down!"

Stiles had never seen the alpha look so scared before, and realized that Derek might've had ptsd from a past event of some sort.

The demigod quickly placed the alpha next to him on the bed, pulling him into his embrace firmly. His arms wrapped around the alpha's waist tightly, his lips going to place a small kiss on Derek's neck.

Derek slightly calmed down then, putting his face back in the crook of Stiles' neck and wrapping his arms around the smaller male.

"Please don't do that again."

Stiles nodded, "I promise I won't. I'm sorry."

Derek slowly lifted his head, placing a longing kiss on the demigod's lips.