𝟏𝟖.|𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀

UNEDITED 18

UNEDITED
18.|Malia

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, statistics, jotting down notes from the smart board as his teacher lazily sat at his desk with his phone in hand. The notes were only on display, no real teaching going on, but that's how it usually went for that class.

Scott sat beside Stiles taking down his notes as well, as did most of the rest of the pack. Liam who was younger than the rest of them was in a different class, and Malia who was taking a different class at the time were the only two missing.

Even Percy was in that class. He sat beside Isaac who ditched his usual companion Erica. She sat beside Boyd that day, watching Isaac and Percy like a hawk.

Of course Stiles noticed the heavy looks between the two boys, as well as the light feathering touches and looks.

He said nothing though, knowing that Isaac was an okay guy and Percy was old enough to make his own life choices. Well, as far as his love life went that is.

The bell rang for the end of the period, the entire class whispering about how boring the class was. It didn't phase the teacher one bit as he never moved. Stiles made his way out of the classroom with the rest of the pack in tow.
Erica stopped beside Stiles as he opened his locker for his things for his next class, leaning in carefully. Stiles had gone almost half the day without anyone smelling his scent, but of course the nosy she wolf couldn't let it past her.

"I smell my alpha on you."

Stiles glanced at her sideways, looking around to make sure no one else was around before answering her.

"Good."

Erica stepped back with both a smirk and a look of surprise.

"Well then, guess there's no room for me and Isaac anymore?"

Stiles scoffed, looking past Erica and at the current golden brown curly haired wolf leaning over the shorter blue eyed demigod who was trying to get his things for the next class.

"Because Isaac is so trying to get back in my pants."

Erica looked to where Stiles was looking, tilting her head with a sly grin.

"Oh something definitely happened between them. Twenty bucks says they'll be together by the end of Friday."

Stiles pondered whether he should be betting on his cousins love life, "Twenty bucks says they'll be together by the end of training on Thursday."

Erica shook hands with the demigod, both looking back at the werewolf currently nuzzling the blue eyed boy comfortably.

"Do you think something already happened between them?"