𝟏𝟗.|𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋

UNEDITED 19

UNEDITED
19.|Heal

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 disappeared from his sight. It left a bleeding Malia at the top of the stairs in front of him, which he quickly began go run up to.

When he got to her he could see that she was barely holding on and had lost too much blood. Malia groaned lowly, eyes shooting open to see the demigod leaning over her.

"St- Stiles..."

Stiles shook his head softly at the werecoyote, "Don't talk. You're losing too much blood."

Stiles knew he could heal her, and looking down the stairs he could see the werewolves still mostly unconscious, meaning none of them were paying attention.

"He said- Stiles... He told me..."

The demigod's eyes opened wide, panic coursing through his veins.

"It's okay Sti..."

The demigod shook his head, but leaned down to kiss her forehead before pulling away and whistling lowly in her ear, "I need to jumpstart your healing. You'll be okay Mal."

Stiles and Malia always had a more profound bond. Ever since he and Scott found her she had stuck to his side and despite being in love with Lydia he always loved her as well. But not in that way, he loved her like the little sister he never had.

The werecoyote nodded solemnly, slightly wincing as Stiles pressed his hand to her abdomen and pressed down. Malia looked into Stiles' eyes intensely as they turned a bright glowing blue for a few seconds. She felt what felt like fire course through her body, a pain like none other seeping into her blood, but kept herself from screaming out.

Stiles praised her as she held in her screams, telling her it was almost over, to which Malia only nodded. Then a few seconds later, her body began to heal. The fire was consumed inside of her and was being used as energy to help her heal.

She smiled up at Stiles who smiled back down at her. He cupped her cheek with one hand and grabbed her hand with the other.

"You're gonna be okay. Just rest now."

Malia nodded before letting herself fall into a deep sleep. Stiles was about to stand with Malia in his arms bridal style but remembered he was supposed to be the weak and defenseless human.

He sighed, sitting beside Malia's now healing body and stared down the stairs where Allison was helping Scott up and Lydia was helping Boyd who them helped up Erica.
Percy sat beside Isaac with his arms around the curly haired werewolf who just smiled and let himself stay in the raven haired boy's arms.

After Scott was standing straight he looked up and saw his best friend sitting beside an unconscious Malia. Allison watched him run up the stairs with a saddened expression but followed because she was still worried about the werecoyote herself.