𝟐𝟎.|𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒

UNEDITED 20

UNEDITED
20.|She Knows

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘. Scott ran back to school but missed the class before lunch because he stopped on the way and bought lunch for the entire pack.

Liam was the most excited, dragging his best friend with him to the bag of food that Scott held out toward the pack. Little did the pack know, he brought out a second bag for him and Allison to share.
Which made Liam jealous because he wanted a bag of food to himself as well. The pack sat outside that day, and not in their regular table in the cafeteria. Percy handed a chicken sandwich to Stiles who smiled because it was his favorite chicken place.

Stiles stared at his pack with adoration. Liam sat between Manson and Isaac greedily eating any thing he could find, leaving close to nothing for the rest.
Isaac grabbed sandwiches and handed them to Percy who smiled and handed one to Stiles who sat a seat away at the table next to his and one to Lydia who sat across him at the table with Stiles.

Boyd and Erica had already fought for their food and sat under a tree leaning against each other sitting quietly and eating with a pair of headphones being shared between them.

Scott and Allison sat across from the four boys who scarfed down their food talking lowly and being lovey dovey. Stiles sat in his seat eating quietly before Lydia interrupted their silence at their shared table.

"Hey, so my mom really liked you at the last event she sat up... And I was wondering if you'd accompany me to the one this Saturday. It's 50's themed so we have to dress up."

Stiles thought about it, and remembered he now had a boyfriend he would have to discuss it with. He felt giddy thinking about that fact. The fact that he was Derek's boyfriend and the broody alpha was his.

"You know, I'll have to get back to you on that actually. I'll let you know tomorrow, yeah?"

As Lydia was about to ask why she was drowned out by the blaring sound of the school bell signaling the end of their lunch period.

The pack all sighed and got up from their seats, Liam pouting because he didn't finish all of the food in the bag.
Stiles laughed at the young wolf and pet his head affectionately, which made the wolf smile up at him happily.

"Alright, everyone off to class. We can't handle another absence."

Everyone nodded and followed behind Stiles who led the pack inside and toward their classes. For some reason Liam hugged Stiles shortly, catching the demigod off guard. He quickly recovered and hugged him back.

"You too pup."

Liam nodded and grabbed Mason's arm dragging him off to whichever class they had next.